Best Ecard (Electronic greeting card) Site?

Amethyst

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Every time I want to post or send an ecard to a friend or relative, I'm overwhelmed by the number of sites that come up, many of them bogus or with poor quality offerings. I've seen some terrific ones, but couldn't figure out what site they were from (which is odd in itself)

If you post/send ecards, what's your favorite site? Doesn't have to be free. But I'd prefer not to have to "subscribe." I want to get cards one at a time, not pay a subscription.

Thanks!

Amethyst

Last edited:
I likejacquie lawson too. It is a subscription but that it isn’t that much and it makes me more likely to send an ecard just to say hi or cheer someone up a bit

My brother's wife sends me Jacquie Lawson e-cards several times a year.

But AFAIK you have to click on the link in the email in order to see the card. Years ago I would not have hesitated, but these days (due to malware concerns) I never want to click on any link in an email that I wasn't expecting to receive. So I don't.

JLawson cards have addressed that and if you prefer you can go to their site and enter a code that is included in the notification email. They still send a link and in fact also provide a link to their site when they tell you about the code. You could certainly just type in the site manually and use the code. Others must have shared your concern w2r

JLawson cards have addressed that and if you prefer you can go to their site and enter a code that is included in the notification email. They still send a link and in fact also provide a link to their site when they tell you about the code. You could certainly just type in the site manually and use the code. Others must have shared your concern w2r

I'd like that! I don't recall ever seeing any code on the notification email, at all. I know years ago the cards she sent me had a code, but apparently I must not be noticing it now. I'll look for it again next time. Thanks.

I don’t send them, but I get a birthday card from an old colleague every year. She uses Blue Mountain. I think it is, for me anyway, the thought that counts. The cards are fine, but getting it every year is nice and it reminds me to stay in touch with her.

I don’t send them, but I get a birthday card from an old colleague every year. She uses Blue Mountain. I think it is, for me anyway, the thought that counts. The cards are fine, but getting it every year is nice and it reminds me to stay in touch with her.

+1

I used to use Blue Mountain but then decided I prefer the personal touch of getting a real card and sending it via “snail mail.”

When you send an ecard, you are not only giving them your email, but the email of the person you are sending it to. This, plus other personal info (like birthday) is what these sites are after.

I've convinced my relatives who used to use these services to just send a nice email to me.

When you send an ecard, you are not only giving them your email, but the email of the person you are sending it to. This, plus other personal info (like birthday) is what these sites are after.

I've convinced my relatives who used to use these services to just send a nice email to me.

^^^ This!

You're not doing your friends or relatives any favors.

I generally delete those e-mails; just clicking on the link gives them even more information.

Then there are the ones which expect ME to log on just to read the card. Not likely!

I send them out (Lawson) but if I notice that the card has not been picked up, I stop sending them to that recipient

Back
Top Bottom