Monthly Cost for Cable/Internet

We have: Amazon prime, Netflix, Hulu, and CBS now, + unlimited 4G LTE, for all of this we pay about $80/month. Plus an OTA antenna for a few locals.
We typically get 6Mbs download speed which is enough to stream on my 60" TV and support 2 laptops streaming at the same time. And it's portable so we take it when we're in the motorhome traveling.
Next up we have to reduce our cell phone bills. Looking hard at Red Pocket to replace our ATT unlimited+ plans.

Update for ATT Uverse:
3 box - U 300 with Showtime/Starz ($112) + taxes ($14.82) = $126.82

Internet $38.00
Netflix $13.00
$177.82

We have: Amazon prime, Netflix, Hulu, and CBS now, + unlimited 4G LTE, for all of this we pay about $80/month. Plus an OTA antenna for a few locals.
We typically get 6Mbs download speed which is enough to stream on my 60" TV and support 2 laptops streaming at the same time. And it's portable so we take it when we're in the motorhome traveling.
Next up we have to reduce our cell phone bills. Looking hard at Red Pocket to replace our ATT unlimited+ plans.

Be careful on the new wireless unlimited plans. They will restrict your video streaming and you may not be happy with it. Also look for data caps.

$109

Spectrum Internet - 49.99
DirectTV Now - $59.13 includes HBO, DVR and the original full package of tv which we get full local channels.

However Spectrum is introductory, so will go up $20 at year end plus they just upped their prices, will try to switch to my BFs name to try to get a new introductory rate again. They have us over a barrel until Google or ATT Fiber is installed, we are a new subdivision and they are still building roads so I expect until at least the basic infrustructure (roads and utilities) are in place for the whole subdivision we are SOL as they are too busy to do it multiple times.

$70/month for Google Fiber plus $13/month for Netflix and about $3/month for MagicJack, so $86.

I just got a flyer from Xfinity (love how the sleazeball firms keep hiding behind rebranding) and they're offering me Internet plus way more programming than I want plus home phone for $120/month. Nope.

$70/month for Google Fiber plus $13/month for Netflix and about $3/month for MagicJack, so $86.

I just got a flyer from Xfinity (love how the sleazeball firms keep hiding behind rebranding) and they're offering me Internet plus way more programming than I want plus home phone for $120/month. Nope.

I bet if you read the fine print you will find that there are a number of special fees that they can increase while you are still locked into the contract. Such a deal!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom