Name Change

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
A lot of activity lately concerning Google and the need to change names. Not much concern here about being located since they can find you if they really want to (and you aren't paranoid if they are really after you). However, I am in need of a name change.

When signing up on this board in 2002, I chose REWanabe because that said it all at the time. Three years later, 6 (count 'em, 6) days from today, I will depart the working (for a paycheck) world, hopefully forever. REWanabe needs to morph into REW***** since I will leave my "anabe" status behind.

That said, I'm going to ask you to help me find a new handle. I'm asking for your suggestions and ideas. Some possibilites include:

REWager - betting the future on SWR/FireCalc
REWelfare - living off SS & savings
REWinner - feels like I've hit the lottery (finally!)
REWhopee - see REWinner above
REWarrior - fought to get here, fighting to stay here

So there it is, all teed up for you to take your best shot. (BTW, I've allready ruled out Windbag, Woodpecker, Worthless and Wrong ;).) I've taken more than my fair share of shots at some of you, so here is your chance for revenge repayment.

Just two rules: 1) All decisions of the judge are final. 2) I am the judge.

REW:confused::confused:

I have thought about changing my alias since I got laid off last month, but my final status has not been established.
I will be getting my severance paycheck for several more months.
So right now, I am a paid unemployed person that has RE'd.
Life is tough. :D

:confused: :D

??? said:
I have thought about changing my alias since I got laid off last month, but my final status has not been established.
I will be getting my severance paycheck for several more months.
So right now, I am a paid unemployed person that has RE'd.
Life is tough. :D

:confused: :D
The last place I worked had mandatory retirement at 60. A friend wangled to get laid off at 59 1/2, so he could get the severance pay, which was for him well into the 6 digits.

He would have been my hero, but he had to wait until 59 1/2 to accomplish this.

TromboneAl said:
REAndLovinIt
RE-B-ME

Al, thanks. RE-B-ME has real street ambiance :D. I had also considered REIis, but decided I need to stick with the three REW initials since I've fallen into the habit of abbreviating when I sign posts. All these name changes are confusing enough, so sticking with REW will at least allow some continuity.

REW

REWoken
REWarded
REWish (From Oxford English Dictionary: vehement in copulation, spoken of the Pigeon)

Change your name - go ahead!!!

The posting style lives on.

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh.

missoula-now-14 said:
Change your name - go ahead!!!

The posting style lives on.

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh.

unclemick,

You must be 16 now, almost out of jail bait status. We can wait :D

dory35 said:
REWish (From Oxford English Dictionary: vehement in copulation, spoken of the Pigeon)

ve·he·ment: 1. Characterized by forcefulness of expression or intensity of emotion or conviction; fervid: a vehement denial. See Synonyms at intense.

2. Marked by or full of vigor or energy; strong: a vehement storm.

Yep, that about sums it up....

Hmmmm....."The Pigeon"....

Well earned congrats,
had a crossword solver. .

REhabillitate
REspect . . as in Ali G style
Recline
RElax
REst
REflect
REcess
RElief
RElive
REsult
REfuge
REscued
REsted
REbirth
REfresh
REjoice
RElaxed
REleased
REsigned
REcycled
REenjoy
REbel
REvel
REady

REhab . . in case you go nuts with all the free time
. . . And Some spares, In case ER doesnt work out :-
REthink,Rewind, REcap, RETRY, REboot, REcoil, REgret, REhash, REject, RElent, REbound

How about simply "REW"

you could explain the W used to mean wanabee, now means whoopee, or other W you prefer.

actually, REWhoopee is pretty good.

REawaken ?

With memory loss slowly setting in, I will be forced to create a spreadsheet just to keep up with the changing pseudonyms

:confused:

TromboneAl said:
Are we having an online party when you retire?

Absolutely! You supply the music and I'll furnish the booze!
Hmmmmm.... My moniker seems to be undergoing some sort of change.... :confused:

REW, 3 (count 'em, 3) days to eR!

REWana said:
What's happening to my name? :(

REW, 4 (count 'em, 4) days to eR!

Regarding your name,
Today it should be   ReWan
Tomorrow,              REWa
Friday,                   REW
Saturday (Hurrah!),  RE

After a day of cleaning up a few (very few) loose ends and saying goodbye to more people than I ever imagined, I pulled out of the parking lot this afternoon and realized I am

FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE I'M FREE AT LAST!

(All due respects and credits to the heirs of MLK for permission to use the above.)

REWahoo!, formerly REWanabe, who retired TODAY! :D :D :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom