No advertising on Firecalc!

dory36

Early-Retirement.org Founder, Developer of FIRECal
Someone asked me about ads I was running on Firecalc, referring to popup ads they were occasionally seeing.

I replied that there were NO ads on Firecalc -- just a donation button on the results page that gets an average of $10-15 a month. But I checked, and sure enough, I got a popup myself.
:rant:
I queried the place that hosts the site where Firecalc resides, and got the following:

Thank you for contacting us regarding this. Recently we have added advertising to support our free URL redirection service. We will submit a request to development to remove all popups from all domains in your account. This should be complete within a few days.

We regret any confusion or inconvenience that this may have caused.

Apologies to anyone who thought they were getting spammed with popups from me. :mad:

dory36

I was looking for that thread about donations and couldnt find it. Probably from innate laziness.

I saw a poll that showed that a lot of people read daily and multiple times a day. The bits and pieces of knowledge you gain are worth, most likely, in the thousands to tens of thousands of dollars in your lifetime.

Dory asks for donation of the price of a beer or somesuch...give him a case. Of the good stuff.

And yeah, my moneys been where my mouth's been. Ok Al, time for a joke.... :D

Back
Top Bottom