A little whine....

wabmester

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Argh. I discovered good box wine at Costco, and now that I've run out, I find that they no longer carry the stuff. I can't go back to bottles after drinking good stuff from a box that stayed good for months.

If you've ever had a taste of Tindindi, join me in protest! If you've never had a taste, protest anyways -- you'll never know what you missed unless they stock it again.

Here are the email addresses of their new PacNW wine buyers:

sschubert@costco.com, gkulczyk@costco.com

Tell them you want Costco to stock good box wines, and the Tindindi they carried was Good Stuff.

In the meantime, I've ordered a couple of boxes of Black Box online, but it's not the same....

I stock up on pomegranate juice at Costco, but unfortunately the one nearest to me doesn't carry it, so I have to drive about two hours to buy the tangy juice. Since it's Costco, nobody looks at me funny when I buy $50 of the stuff at once :)

Google for pomegranate juice... check out those amazing health/heart benefits!

Gosh, I guess you will be forced to try Two-Buck Chuck!

Nothing wrong with Ausi wines, still have a few bottles from our last trip, however, the reality of wine is to buy the best available at the least price.

We discovered a great wine, Smoking Loon Cabernet. You can get it on sale for $6 a bottle, and it's almost always on sale. I know, that's 3 times a cost that would win a LBYM award on this site, but check it out if you don't mind shelling out a couple more bucks. Slightly dry, clean finish, hints of blackberry.

Laurence said:
We discovered a great wine, Smoking Loon Cabernet.  You can get it on sale for $6 a bottle, and it's almost always on sale.  I know, that's 3 times a cost that would win a LBYM award on this site, but check it out if you don't mind shelling out a couple more bucks.  Slightly dry, clean finish, hints of blackberry.
I too discovered this one recently. Very good for the price!  8)

Smoking Loon makes good chardonnay as well :D

Smoking Loon:

smoking_bird.jpg

Loon?? That looks more like a duck to me.

Hmmmm...smoked duck? I guess that would be the Scotish version of Cold Duck?

Back
Top Bottom