Please Help me be a better Santa

JPatrick

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Mr FedEx brought me 2 ipod nanos for my kids the other day.
I need some advice regarding  add on accessories I'd like to get.
I know they are known to be serious scratch magnets.  Any ideas on the best case to use? Prefer the type that leaves the controls and screen exposed rather than the wallet type. 
There are several devices that transmit the songs fron the nano to your car radio.  I'm wondering if the wireless type worked well or would it be better to use the cassette type?  Both kids have radios that have CD/cassette.
I have seen a variety of devices for the home that amount to a docking station that is a clock radio or mini stereo.  Any experience with these?
Any help appreciated  :)

MRGALT2U said:
What the hell are ipod nanos?

JG
They are actual small space aliens with two sets of sex organs and their own little living quarters.  :LOL:

Sorry JG, but you made me do it.
Actually they are MP3 players by Apple.  It is the hottest selling gift this year!!

JPatrick said:
They are actual small space aliens with two sets of sex organs and their own little living quarters.  :LOL:

Sorry JG, but you made me do it.
Actually they are MP3 players by Apple.  It is the hottest selling gift this year!!

I hope I don't get one.

JG

MRGALT2U said:
I hope I don't get one.

JG

It may take a village to raise a child..

But it would take this whole forum to teach JG to use a nano.

DH wanted an I-Pod Nano for his birthday a few months ago so that was an easy hit this year. A few months ago, no Nano cases were out on the market. Sunday we spent time at the Apple store and purchased the black case with the plastic covering on the dials and it also came with a belt clip and arm band too - $29.95. DH walks every day and has been downloading music and transferring music from our CD's to the I-Pod. Our next project is to transfer music from our old vinyl collection to the I-Pod Nano.

SteveR said:
It may take a village to raise a child..

But it would take this whole forum to teach JG to use a nano.

Don't care. Don't want one. No frickin' blackberrys either.
Not only do I not know what they are, I don't want any.
Not now. Not ever.

JG

Ginger said:
DH wanted an I-Pod Nano for his birthday a few months ago so that was an easy hit this year.   A few months ago, no Nano cases were out on the market.  Sunday we spent time at the Apple store and purchased the black case with the plastic covering on the dials and it also came with a belt clip and arm band too - $29.95.    DH walks every day and has been downloading music and transferring music from our CD's to the I-Pod.  Our next project is to transfer music from our old vinyl collection to the I-Pod Nano. 
Ginger, does the case have a plastic cover over the screen as well?  If so, does the plastic inhibit the use of the controls or viewing of the screen?
Can you still use the cover when it is on the belt and/or the arm band?

Heck I still have my walkable CD player, I make my own CDs, I have no need for an Ipod yet. BUT every kid in the office has one and I'm constantly reminding them that they are not to be downloading music during work hours, I may have to delete the Ipod software from their desktops (sigh).

JPatrick, DH says the plastic does not inhibit the screen; the belt clip is a bit hard to clip; the arm band works fine. It also came with a little hand strap. There are so many cases on the market now. Good luck..

Comes with wifi, mp3 player, cellphone, and IM... :p

Attachments

• Boris.jpg
    Boris.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom