Invasion

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
Temperatures in the 70's and low 80's, blue skies, brush fires, homes burned....
Looks like all those Californians moving to Texas are bringing more than their furniture with them. :(

Cannot complain about the bright blue skies and high 70's this past week in Houston area. DW and I went for a neighborhood walk each of the last 4 nights about about 9pm in short sleeves to look at Christmas light displays.

REWahoo! said:
Temperatures in the 70's and low 80's, blue skies, brush fires, homes burned....
Looks like all those Californians moving to Texas are bringing more than their furniture with them. :(

ReWahoo: Thanks, I needed that. ;)

Raining cats & dogs again here. (It's rained so much in the last 7 days that it's converted my "home course" to a lake.) If it stops now(fat chance, as more on the way), it will be at least 2 weeks before it's playable. :(

The one ray of sunshine, is it has given me plenty of time to round up a few folks that are willing to take Texas over U.S.C. in the Rosebowl ;)

Jarhead

Jarhead* said:
The one ray of sunshine, is it has given me plenty of time to round up a few folks that are willing to take Texas over U.S.C. in the Rosebowl ;)

Jarhead, I think it's very possible your Trojans are going to spring a leak. ::)

Hook'em Horns! >:D

REWahoo! said:
Jarhead, I think it's very possible your Trojans are going to spring a leak. ::)

Ra! :D

Hook'em.

REWahoo! said:
Jarhead, I think it's very possible your Trojans are going to spring a leak.  ::)

ReWahoo: I could p/up the phone, and place any bet I wanted Re: Rose Bowl game. However, that's really not as much fun as "bragging rights" with friends.

If you are of the same mind-set, please P.M. me, and we'll talk about it. ;)

Jarhead

Jarhead* said:
If  you are of the same mind-set, please P.M. me, and we'll talk about it. ;)
I've seen this before-- lock up your wallet before you start typing!

Give me Willie, Lyle Lovett, Robert Earl Keen, Delbert McClinton, Eric Johnson, etc. over some LA star any day!!  8)

Why did they name a Football Team after a condom?

A Safe choice?

Back
Top Bottom