Living Aboard Link

Thanks for the link, BOV... Living aboard for a period of time remains one potentail future I would love to experience...

Now if I can only find a Doc to perform the surgical separation of the DW and #1 GD...

dc

Dogcliff said:
Thanks for the link, BOV... Living aboard for a period of time remains one potentail future I would love to experience...

Now if I can only find a Doc to perform the surgical separation of the DW and #1 GD...
Yeah, Dory would love to hear the solution to that, too, right?

I just finished reading "Graveyard of the Atlantic", a 50 year old book from the local library. Today's marine electronics are a great help...most of the time.

Before reading Parks' articles, I thought that the living aboard lifestyle would consist of an early morning margarita followed by an afternoon nap, a cool dip in a deserted Bahamian bay around sunset, concluded with some in-boat loving after dinner. However, after reading Parks' articles, I now realize that the living aboard lifestyle is actually quite challenging. It is still an incredibly interesting lifestyle, but not in that rum soaked island life way.

Back
Top Bottom