Problem: Beaver No Likey

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I just noticed that the new software is automatically resizing images that are posted. I hope there's a setting that you can restore to the older state.

The stuffed beaver doesn't like this change because his text is sometimes made too small.

Images in messages are converted to clickable thumbnails, that will go to full size and back when you click on them.

dory36 said:
Images in messages are converted to clickable thumbnails, that will go to full size and back when you click on them.
I like that feature. Sometimes we got some very large images in the old system. With these I simply click if I want to get a closer look -- with many that isn't necessary.

Al, I can read the beaver fine when I click on him. You should probably attach some sort of Google Adsense link, too!

donheff said:
I like that feature. Sometimes we got some very large images in the old system. With these I simply click if I want to get a closer look -- with many that isn't necessary.
That depends... we'll have to test the feature with some Vida Guerra images.

OK, got it. Didn't realize it was a thumbnail.

I am obviously doing something wrong. I have tried to post images here a number of times, but have not been successful. I use copy/paste, as well as the insert Image above. What am I doing incorrectly guys?

mickeyd said:
I am obviously doing something wrong. I have tried to post images here a number of times, but have not been successful. I use copy/paste, as well as the insert Image above. What am I doing incorrectly guys?
Click on "Additional Options" below the text pane and fill in the "Attach:" bar with the path to your image (or use the browse button). This "attaches" the picture to the text body where it displays to users.

Back
Top Bottom