Here you go plump people......................

Swell, all they need to do now is add cocaine back to their recipe. :-\

cube_rat said:
Swell, all they need to do now is add cocaine back to their recipe. :-\
I don't think this is a urban legend but I read recently that the state dept. allows Coca-Cola to import couple hundred tons of the leaves - they boil it down for flavor - their secret ingredient...I also found this on the web...

Today's Coca-Cola incorporates a "decocainized" extract of the coca leaf in one of its flavoring compounds. However, these extracts do not come from the species of coca native to the eastern Andes Mountains of South America (Erythroxylum coca Lam --street cocaine), but from "Trujillo coca" (Erythroxylum novogranatense var, truxillense). Truillo coca is a plant that is well adapted to the desert conditions found in coastal Peru (Inciardi 7).

:confused:
allegedly increase the body's rate of calorie burning in healthy people with a lean to normal body type
:confused: so this new beverage is for whom?

I'm sure fat large people will be swiggin' this stuff down like Jack DanielsXXXXXXXXX.

(Edited out racial slur.)

OOOOOH, I'm telling Martha!

Edit to add: I'm telling Martha, as in I'm telling on you, not as in I'm telling Martha to drink this drink.

h8phatsos said:
I'm sure fat large people will be swiggin' this stuff down like Jack DanielsXXXXXXXXX.

(Edited out racial slur.)

h8,

Since this is your first post on the forum, I think it only fair to make you aware the forum software allows moderators to see your IP address and know when someone is playing multiple identity games.

Not that anything like that's going on here...

If you want a drink with negative calories, just add a bunch of ice. Your body will have to expend energy to melt the ice. :)

shiny said:
OOOOOH, I'm telling Martha!

Edit to add: I'm telling Martha, as in I'm telling on you, not as in I'm telling Martha to drink this drink.

Good thing you stopped it sounded like you were digging yourself a very deep hole and it was only getting deeper.

wab said:
If you want a drink with negative calories, just add a bunch of ice. Your body will have to expend energy to melt the ice. :)

It's interesting you brought this up. A while back, I was drinking about 2 liters of ice water each work day. I had heard the idea of drinking ice water to lose weight. I was bored one day, so I decided to figure out how many calories were used just to warm up the water. I was surprised at the amount of calories burned. Theoretically it can add significantly to the amount of weight lost, not too mention the constant running to the toilet.

lets-retire said:
Good thing you stopped it sounded like you were digging yourself a very deep hole and it was only getting deeper.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
What? I was saying that I was telling on this person for being a racist (with a mean name to boot)

I took out the racist comment and if SG objects, screw it.

Come on people, the race jokes are getting to be too much.

cube_rat said:
A padlock would look nice on this thread. :D :D

I'd vote to delete the thread. Or at least all of the posts in it, since they could be construed as insensitive to at least one or more protected classes and/or people of weight-challenged nature.

Maddy the Turbo Beagle said:
This thread is so PHAT 8)

Ahem. As a fly person, I'd like to ask if one of the mods can delete this? Thanks.

shiny said:
:confused: :confused: :confused:
What? I was saying that I was telling on this person for being a racist (with a mean name to boot)

DOH!! I forgot the smiley thing again. I understand what you're saying. If you re-read your last sentence it looks like you dug yourself into a hole, realized it, and are attempting to tap dance yourself out of it.

Back to the orginal intention of the thread, I wonder if this stuff works? I wouldn't be considered plump(maybe 5-8lbs overweight) but I might try this stuff if it works.

DOG52 said:
I wouldn't be considered plump(maybe 5-8lbs overweight) but I might try this stuff if it works.

Going out looking for love?

Ha

Back
Top Bottom