Where you getting those neat Avatars

Arc

Recycles dryer sheets
I've been wanting to ask for a while - where are you getting the cool avatoars? I'm bored with my mine. Help a brother out won't you!

I created mine in Photoshop. I then uploaded it to this site by going to my profile page, selected "Forum Profile Info" in the left nav, selected "I will upload my own picture", and then browsed to that picture on my hard drive. I think the max size is 65 x 65 pixels.

You can copy the link to most any image and use it for an avatar. Try google images. Or use your own photos.

I express no opinion as to copyright violations from copying images. . .

Thanks folks - I figured it wasn't too hard. Appreciate it.

Linney said:
Arc -- So who's that in your new avatar?

John D Rockefeller Sr. - I just finished his biography and am somewhat fascinated by his life. More importantly though - who is that in your avatar!

Arc said:
John D Rockefeller Sr. - I just finished his biography and am somewhat fascinated by his life. More importantly though - who is that in your avatar!

he's an eight cousin of mine....i never believed it til g-ma showed me the family tree....ida rockafeller is the link

maybe the philanthropy should start with family tho...:confused:

Hi Martha:

I just noticed your new avatar today and did a double-take. Isn't that "Gogo Yubari" from the movie "Kill Bill, Volume 1"? For those of you who don't know who "Gogo" is, she is the 17-year old school girl assassin who is the personal bodyguard of O-Ren Ishii. She likes to kill for pleasure and enjoys inflicting pain on others. :eek: Very violent movie, but I enjoyed it because it is such a farce. So funny and over-the-top with its black humor and all.

I think Martha was testing us all to see who would notice the girl in her avatar. I bet most thought it was a picture she copied from one of OAP's posts, huh? We need to warn OAP that these cute Japanese schoolgirls are not always what they appear to be! :D

Toejam said:
Hi Martha:

I just noticed your new avatar today and did a double-take. Isn't that "Gogo Yubari" from the movie "Kill Bill, Volume 1"? For those of you who don't know who "Gogo" is, she is the 17-year old school girl assassin who is the personal bodyguard of O-Ren Ishii. She likes to kill for pleasure and enjoys inflicting pain on others. :eek: Very violent movie, but I enjoyed it because it is such a farce. So funny and over-the-top with its black humor and all.

I think Martha was testing us all to see who would notice the girl in her avatar. I bet most thought it was a picture she copied from one of OAP's posts, huh? We need to warn OAP that these cute Japanese schoolgirls are not always what they appear to be! :D

Yup, it's Gogo. :dead:

gogo_yubari-117.jpg

Back
Top Bottom