Anna Nicole Smith is Dead

Sounds like a sad ending to a sad life.

Hopefully her poor baby can find some stability in life now. Maybe theres a good adoptive family out there for her. The unfortunate child didn't have a snowballs chance at normalcy while her mother was around. She will now probably be a pawn to be used in the courts to finally get the Marshall estate.

Phyllis

Ok, I seriously think I have some kind of psychic abilities. This morning I woke up and thought about her - I never think about her except when she has a case pending at the Supreme court! I was thinking about her daughter, actually, and how sad it would be to have your birth overshadowed by the death of your brother.

Weird!

The sadness is for the people left behind. Her baby, any baby, deserves better than this.

Now the paternity of the little girl is going to be major... she looks like the winner in the inheritance fight... and by proxy the father who is likely to get custody.

shiny said:
Ok, I seriously think I have some kind of psychic abilities. This morning I woke up and thought about her

that's not being a psychic. that's being a lesbian.

i've been hearing this anna nicole smith name over and over and over again on the television but i still have no idea who this person is. a famous writer? an actress? a famous lesbian? why is this person always on the news?

Now Conan and Leno can't make jokes about her anymore.

lazygood4nothinbum said:
that's not being a psychic. that's being a lesbian.

Oh, you are too funny (or at least trying to be!)

If I were a lesbian she wouldn't be my type. ;)

I was thinking about why I would have been thinking about her and I thought maybe its because the last headline I read about her she had pneumonia, and I woke up a coughing a lot last night (chest cold thing) wondering if I should go to the doctor.

it's just the collective consciousness,.whenever it gets inside here i always try a little chicken soup.

shiny said:
the last headline I read about her she had pneumonia, and I woke up a coughing a lot last night (chest cold thing) wondering if I should go to the doctor.
Geez, considering how that train of thought went I hope you're posting this from the doctor's waiting room...

lazygood4nothinbum said:
it's just the collective consciousness,.whenever it gets inside here i always try a little chicken soup.

I know that's not true, you vegetarian!

Nords said:
Geez, considering how that train of thought went I hope you're posting this from the doctor's waiting room...

I'm not, but I should, huh?

both parts not true; i don't let the collective consciousness in either. which might explain why i have no idea who anna nicole smith is famous for killing or whatever she did. who are these people and why are they on my television set?

Lazy.. she was a former stripper/Playboy centerfold who married a very wealthy elderly man. After the fellow died she and her step son have been fighting in court over his estate. One issue in the case went all the way to the Supreme Court. So far she has won several significant skirmishes and was due to receive a lot of money.

About 4 months ago, years after the husband in question died, she had a baby. While visiting Anna Nicole in the hospital her adult son suddenly died.

There were two men claiming to be the father of the new baby. One of the TV talking heads said that the former step-son will also be filing for custody.

Were I the court in this baby claim game I would say that her inheritance will be managed by an independent third party, that the genetic father will pay child support, and custody will be determined based on the welfare of the child.

Brat said:
One of the TV talking heads said that the former step-son will also be filing for custody.

Nope. Step son died a few months ago at 67 years old....

Hugh Heffner and the 3 girl friends are no doubt in morning at this moment. Of course, the legal profession is none too happy at this turn of events.

So many lawsuit opportunities that that have been lost due to this multimillionaires's untimley loss... :-[

mickeyd said:
Hugh Heffner and the 3 girl friends are no doubt in morning at this moment.
Oh, please. This'll save the whole company, not just the maintenance on the mansion.

Let's see what sort of Anna Playboy collectibles are hitting eBay this minute...

Let's see what sort of Anna Playboy collectibles are hitting eBay this minute...

You have quite the marketing outlook for an ex submariner don't you Nords? ;) This could open up another thread dedicated to ANS and all of the many momentos that could be marketed in Playboy, or elsewhere.

mickeyd said:
You have quite the marketing outlook for an ex submariner don't you Nords? ;)
I prefer to think of it as the cynicism born of many years of nuclear engineering inspections & drill critiques...

Now that She's dead does that mean her claim on Marshall's estate dies with her? :-\

Surreal said:
Now that She's dead does that mean her claim on Marshall's estate dies with her? :-\

No, her heir(s) - presumably her daughter, will inherit her "choses in action" legalspeak for her right to sue.

Brat said:
Lazy.. she was a former stripper/Playboy centerfold who married a very wealthy elderly man.

for that this person became famous? to my mind fame doesn't mean crap even when you do something worthy of it. that this person gets so much discussion is absurd. thanks for the details but i was better off not knowing. i think i'll go back to my bliss of being fame-ignorant again. buh bye person with three names, whoever you thought you were.

Back
Top Bottom