ROI Delerium

donheff

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I think I have been reading this board to much. DD came home from school on Sunday and promptly passed on a nasty flu bug to DW, me, and my unfortunate son who came by to visit. Wednesday night and most of yesterday I just laid around in bed in a half asleep twightlight zone. For almost the entire time I kept obsessing on some return rate and time to sell a CD or something. I can no longer remember exactly what the issue was -- a "token" or something comes to mind. It wasn't scary or anything -- just obsessive. About a dozen times I woke up briefly, laughed at myself, and blamed you guys. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: ROR Delerium

Glad you are feeling better.

While in the twilight zone, hope you didn't make any major changes that you don't recall! Or you will be very surprised when you get that transaction confirmation - maybe bought shares of whatever company that makes Fun Station tokens? Or maybe you purchased a "token" involvement in pork belly futures :LOL:

Re: ROR Delerium

We did find it strange that you posted your social security number, credit card numbers and pin numbers. You did mention twilight zone but we thought you were watching reruns.

donheff said:
I think I have been reading this board to much. DD came home from school on Sunday and promptly passed on a nasty flu bug to DW, me, and my unfortunate son who came by to visit. Wednesday night and most of yesterday I just laid around in bed in a half asleep twightlight zone. For almost the entire time I kept obsessing on some return rate and time to sell a CD or something. I can no longer remember exactly what the issue was -- a "token" or something comes to mind. It wasn't scary or anything -- just obsessive. About a dozen times I woke up briefly, laughed at myself, and blamed you guys. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds like you had delirium caused by high fever............. :) Don't worry, I got Vanguard to cancel your transfer of funds to brewer and I.................... :LOL: :LOL:

mickeyd said:
There are powerful drugs that can help you with your medical problem. Or, you can mix up a batch of Martinis, grab a long stem glass, pop in a king sized olive or two, pour in cooled beverage mentioned above and enjoy!
I feeling much better but I am going to try generic Marguerite's this evening anyway - cheaper and just as much punch. :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom