Back to the Newark Murders

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
NJ.com: Everything Jersey

The guy has a rap sheet long as you could have, he is also an ILLEGAL.

Sorry but the illegal issue must be dealt with or we might as well not be a country.

The guy was accused of raping a 15 YO and was out on bail.

Gang our System is Broken. Fend for yourselves.

Hey, they couldn't deport him. Authorities in Mexico or Guatamala or wherever possibly would not respect his human rights.

Ha

The guy is from Peru.

My friends in newark are flat out calling for heads to roll in the system. A true tragedy.

:rant:He pled "not-guilty" but turned himself into Booker yesterday!!! GRRRRRR!!:rant::bat::rant::bat:

More info.

Again , Time to throw out all undocumented illegals. If it means shutting down all building in the country so be it. No picking of the crops too bad get the american high school kids to do it or guess what we don't eat!

I am sick of thses situations, are you not?

He pled "not-guilty" but turned himself into Booker yesterday!!! GRRRRRR!!

I seem to remember from junior high social studies that, at least in NY, you always have to plead not-guilty in a murder case.

Another illegal .

Yes america great job letting in these guys. Letting them out of jail after they do stupid $hit and not deporting them. Republicans and democrats are equally at fault.

More info.

Again , Time to throw out all undocumented illegals. If it means shutting down all building in the country so be it. No picking of the crops too bad get the american high school kids to do it or guess what we don't eat!

I am sick of thses situations, are you not?

agree

To repeat the rhetorical question asking, why does the dog continue to sit on the nail ?.....because it doesn't hurt bad enough. When we as a society hurt (suffer) enough from all that is happening in our society things will change and not until then. Our leaders and politicians won't change it. We have allowed our country to be taken over by gangs, gangsters and thugs, both in the streets and in the government.

We forgot the first 3 words of Our Constitution...WE THE PEOPLE !!

Back
Top Bottom