New republican party convention logo

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Reclosetcan.png

What's with the stripes? Some sort of prison cell symbolism?

Why is the elephant on the left mounting the elephant on the right? :eek:
What is the meaning of the star on the bottom of the elephant on the right?

I'm not implying anything, just a furriner being curious.

This looks like it could be a Republican endorsement of elephant pedophilia. That 'phant on the right looks kinda young...

Ha

This looks like it could be a Republican endorsement of elephant pedophilia. That 'phant on the right looks kinda young...

Ha

That's what I was thinking, but didn't want to say.

WHAT WERE THEY SMOKING :confused: ?

The real one's not much better.

logo_600.jpg

I believe the new theme is nicknamed "wide stance." :)

Oh, thank goodness what Brewer posted wasn't the real one!

:LOL:

i think the right side is passive and the left side is active or something like that. so apparently--since the stars are both worn on the right side--these two elephants haven't yet discovered that they're really sexually incompatible. they'll probably find a third to join them later.

Well, if they like the Repub's new logo, they'll absolutely love their new campaign button...

img_564408_0_4da76d615f4e2e548c4eb0949f1f1f8a.jpg
Good Button and great post.

Getting back to the Republican logo maybe it's a way to throw us off on the recent scandals involving the poor devil known as Craig, Foley and Vitter.

It appears that the elephant (in the logo)is ready to mount something and is ready to mate. It could be the new Republican WAR CRY.

Maybe the elephant should be mounting a map of the United States....that's what they've done to this country!

New Republican party convention logo

Maybe the elephant should be mounting a map of the United States....that's what they've done to this country!

You got that right and you forgot to mention Iraq. Next in line for the mounting will be Syria and Iran, and maybe Pakistan (that's if Old "wide stance" :DGeorge W, Crybaby Cheney and the compassionate NEACONS have their way).

I'm sure the Dems will "save us all"......:rolleyes::p

Back
Top Bottom