Life of a dog..............

Dawg52

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Here's my baby retrieving her favorite ball today. I enjoy going on these outings about as much as playing golf. Well almost. :)

Poor baby has surgery Wednesday to remove several cyst/tumors. Hopefully not cancer. Only one concerns the vet. Oh well, just got to let the vet do her thing. :'(

img_656180_0_7e89887d2a2b9546cc118054237f2d22.jpg

OK - dog show :D ...

"A weed among the flowers..."

Attachments

• IMGP0402.jpg
    IMGP0402.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
Makes me miss my old Doberman . Not a harmful bone in his body. Darn dog would play and play and play. :( He would throw the Frisbee at you when he wanted to play. Which was basically 24/7 :)

Cool! I love dog shows. Here are my babies.

colby-allie2.jpg

The black dog is really pretty in real life but just shows up as a black blob in pictures.

You guys are killing me. Lost Sophie the Doberman a little over a year ago. Haven't replace her (yet) with all the travel we're doing, but I miss having a dog something awful.

Give your guys an extra scratch behind th ears for me.

HonoDog & Scruffy on the Bay for KaBoom

The best fireworks on the bay! I'm getting better looking or two dogs get twice the attention.:eek:

Attachments

• kaboom.jpg
    kaboom.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 15
Cool dogs. What's the guy on the left?

Scruffy followed us on a walk. He was all matted. He spent the nite and I took him to the Animal Shelter the next day. He was a well mannered dog. They would only hold him two weeks and I put up signs in the neighborhood and listed him on petfinders. I was sure there was a little old lady on vacation or hospitalized but when no one claimed him after two weeks I brought him home thinking I'd find his owner.

The animal shelter says he's a poodle mix. He's a great dog but can mountain goat jump up on the counter and can unscrew a peanut butter jar.

Dawg52, I hope your dog is OK. She is a beautiful girl and so lucky to be sharing her life with someone who loves her.

Boru

My Airedale, Boru, is such a handsome fellow. And tolerant of the things my DW does to him too.
img_656292_0_05d708c6ac52c01cc30ea620156c6489.jpg

Playful too. He doesn't really care if he gets the ball or not, as long as another dog has the other end so he can harass him and play tug.
img_656292_1_b93c124f1a619a11230cf2e2b874da5e.jpg

Dawg. I hope your baby is ok. That's the one thing I hate about having pets the most... they get older so much faster than we do.

Bandit. He's probably 7 and a half now. We've had him for 7 years. We think he's boxer, american pit bull terrier, and maybe some beagle or hound. He's strong, fast, and energetic... even now, people ask me how old my puppy is and then tell me that he'll slow down when he gets older.

bandit_at_the_park.jpg

Personally, I just love these dog/cat/pet photos you guys put up on various posts! If I ever figure out how to do it, I'll post our miniature spoiled brat...I mean poodle.

My dog has really grown up fast! Seems like yesterday she was still a puppy that we just brought home from the animal shelter! She's about 8 months old now and what a difference! And she loves jumping around in the water, no matter how cold it is.

Before:

koer4iz2.jpg

And Now:

img6937zf0.jpg

img6938bx3.jpg

img6945xn6.jpg

img6960ox9.jpg

My dog has really grown up fast! Seems like yesterday she was still a puppy that we just brought home from the animal shelter! She's about 8 months old now and what a difference! And she loves jumping around in the water, no matter how cold it is.

:smitten: I love your dog!

I wish I could find someone just like you for all the animals at the shelter where I volunteer.

Her Name is Poppi

Personally, I just love these dog/cat/pet photos you guys put up on various posts! If I ever figure out how to do it, I'll post our miniature spoiled brat...I mean poodle.

Orchidflower, Here's my miniature spoiled brat. -- Rita

Before the haircut

And after . . .

Attachments

• DSCF0472.jpg
    DSCF0472.jpg
    693 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF0476.jpg
    DSCF0476.jpg
    874.5 KB · Views: 5
Dawg52, best of luck with your bud. It's always scary when they have health problems.

Sure are a lot of good looking dogs on the forum:D.

Great pics everyone and we all hope for the best for you baby Dawg52.

Here are our kids. I can empathize, we lost the one on the right to TCC cancer on January 2nd, he was 12 yrs old. DW and I cried for weeks (I'll admit it), but never regretted a day with him and only remember the good times now. And our little girl is still going strong and getting twice as much attention now.

For anyone who says you can't buy love, just tell them to buy a puppy...

Attachments

• K2OldKids2.JPG
    K2OldKids2.JPG
    898.1 KB · Views: 4
294918150_hTkVe-M.jpg

Here's my darling Golden Retriever, 4 yrs old, great companion and hiking partner. Loves swimming in the lake too. Dawg, I hope your beautiful Golden is all right.

Lot's of pretty dogs here. Thanks for all the kind words.

Took her on a late afternoon walk at the reservoir. Should have had one when I was in my 20's-30's. Great way to meet women. They go nuts over her. :)

My black Lab dog-daughter, Emily Ann. She is 14.5 years old and in very bad shape. Still wags her tail and eats but has to have chicken broth added to her water so she'll drink.

She has about 20-25 fatty tumors just under her skin. We had a few taken off but they are apparently harmless. Retriever dogs are prone to them.

Dawg, I hope your dog lives forever.

Mike D.

Attachments

• irisEmily4.jpg
    irisEmily4.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom