Pin-ups!

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Ha, NICE avatar....is that the latest "lady of interest":confused: ;)

This is Amanda Ammann, Miss Switzerland 2008.

img_683052_0_c200b6689920ce0e2db1219a08d383f2.jpg

She is waiting for me as we speak...

Ha

Last edited:
This is Amanda Ammann, Miss Switzerland 2008.

img_683170_0_c200b6689920ce0e2db1219a08d383f2.jpg

She is waiting for me as we speak...

Ha
I don't wish to offend anyone but this post makes more sense of all the other posts combined except for the Argentinian ex-pat with the nervous mother.

I don't wish to offend anyone but this post makes more sense of all the other posts combined except for the Argentinian ex-pat with the nervous mother.

When there is a hot woman in the thread, the posts do not have the make sense, or, more accurately, the posts make senses no matter what.

When there is a hot woman in the thread, the posts do not have the make sense, or, more accurately, the posts make senses no matter what.

I'm sorry... were there words in this thread somewhere...? Guess I missed 'em somehow...:D

That boy's club pin up doesn't do a thing for me. :rolleyes:

THIS is a pin up. :angel:

0,1020,942107,00.jpg

~

Helena,
....You should have asked permission before posting my PIC. I nearly hurt myself holding my beer belly in while the photographer shot that PIC.
Jeff

Helena,
....You should have asked permission before posting my PIC. I nearly hurt myself holding my beer belly in while the photographer shot that PIC.

Jeff

You wish you had all his money, power, intellect, talent and good looks :cool:

~

God, if this is guy is considered hot, then I must be god. :) I'm trying to turn the 4 pack into a 6 pack by the end of the summer, but apparently this dude's doing fine with his 1 pack.

By the way, this thread needs to be linked with the Thread Jacking thread.

God, if this is guy is considered hot, then I must be god. :) I'm trying to turn the 4 pack into a 6 pack by the end of the summer, but apparently this dude's doing fine with his 1 pack.

Okay, he could use some abdominal work. I don't know what it is about him....perhaps it's the way he holds his pole.:cool:

Good point - - we were really getting off topic. So, I moved the pin-ups to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom