Guess who I saw on TV today - Your good friend *****!

Telly

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Yup. 'Tis true. Clicked onto him on ABC News Now this afternoon. He was being interviewed. He looked good. Was calm. I just caught the last two minutes or so, what he said I didn't have a complaint with. Don't ask me what he said, I don't remember now.

Sorry I couldn't have told you earlier, I know some of you would have wanted to set your DVR's so you would get the whole scoop.

:angel:

I was wondering what happened to him and when he was going to show up again.

Telly, I also managed to catch only the last minute or so of the interview. I agree he looked remarkably calm, especially when you consider the circumstances.

I am surprised - - for some reason I thought he was broke or nearly so.

Telly i think you forgot to tell us something.

No!

But I'll clarify... on this website, 5 consecutive asterisks like this: ***** is the universal name for he-whose-name-shall-never-be-mentioned. And no links, either.

Some of the things (I said "some") ***** has said I don't have a problem with. And never before or since have I seen an internet poster anywhere take so much incoming fire, and always keep his cool and come back. But he is like the tar-baby in the Brer Rabbit story. In no time at all, everyone is stuck in the tar, tar is everywhere, and it just won't let go.
The only solvent to tar was a chemical called "banning".

His hair did look good, CuppaJoe! It's funny you mentioned that, as it left an impression with me after the video clip was over.

The cable channel, ABC News Now was one I just click over, never looked at it before for any length of time. But in clicking past it, there he was!

No!

But I'll clarify... on this website, 5 consecutive asterisks like this: ***** is the universal name for he-whose-name-shall-never-be-mentioned. And no links, either.

Ah. Five asterisks instead of nine to distinguish him from Voldemort. Got it. :cool:

No! But I'll clarify... on this website, 5 consecutive asterisks like this: ***** is the universal name for he-whose-name-shall-never-be-mentioned. And no links, either!

Nords? No, wait, his hair does look bad?

JGalt? His hair was perfect.

Hmmm - to be polite tv seems to suit his personna more so than the internet as his media of communication.

:angel:

heh heh heh - ;)

JGalt is famous for walking thru the streets of Soho in the rain looking for Lee
Ho Fooks. He was gonna get himself some beef chow mein.

Was he a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's? Or maybe the governor of Texas?

It is nice to see that many no longer know who ***** is. He was the first banned. He is why we have moderators. Bizarre threats have been made against our founder.

For those who want a taste, there is an entire message board devoted to trolling him and him trolling back: Rob Bennett's Best of Hocomania Discussion Forum - Index

Don't stay long, it isn't healthy.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I know who he is. I'm too young to be an old timer...

It is nice to see that many no longer know who ***** is. He was the first banned. He is why we have moderators. Bizarre threats have been made against our founder.

For those who want a taste, there is an entire message board devoted to trolling him and him trolling back: Rob Bennett's Best of Hocomania Discussion Forum - Index

Don't stay long, it isn't healthy.

God......I wasted all this time to find out it was about this guy?:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom