My 9000th post, and a goodbye from posting.......

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Hey there everyone:

As a regular poster I have had a lot of fun commiserating, arguing, agreeing, learning, pontificating, etc, on this forum. Nearly all the folks on here I like, the few I don't, you know who you are.........:LOL:

Anyways, with 9000 posts, I have said my piece. I will continue as a lurker, but will not be posting. I may change my mind and come back, like CFB did, but that is doubtful.

Best luck to everyone on here, you're a bunch of great folks to be sure.......:D

I heard something about "invisible mode".......sounds intriguing, but I don't know how to do that.........

Peace,

FinanceDude (Scott)

Bye bye now. :)

why? i guess you cant answer me, but that makes little sense to me....especially if you will still be lurking. just curious

good luck

Dammit.

I
sSa_missyou.gif
already. This forum is NOT going to be fun without you.

I need a shot of JD.

why? i guess you cant answer me, but that makes little sense to me....especially if you will still be lurking. just curious

good luck
You can also contact FD by "thank you" button or PM.

All the best to you, FD.

Dude don't go!:(

But if you must, I wish you the best...

And now I get to be the only FD around here he he he...;)

Nooooooooooo. You can't leave until I sell my house! I might need some more advice from you!

FinanceDude - good luck.

I too wonder if after turning 66 (ER age 49-65) I should throttle back/lurk/retire/find a 'regular retirement forum.'

Nah! The little voice in my head says I'm still full of it even after all these years.

FD - I mean what's the fun of lurking? - when you can possibly get someone to put you on ignore?

heh heh heh - seriously(well sorta) good luck but I hope you crack and reconsider. :flowers:

Warmest wishes Finance Dude:greetings10:

I swear FDude, if you don't change your mind, I'll post a big old hairy male butt as my avatar.

You were always a gentleman to me, and I always enjoyed reading your thoughts. Best always no matter what your decision!

Orchidflower

FD, thanks for saying where you're going vs just vanishing and good luck.

Yes, I hate it when people just disappear. I understand the need for breaks but don't foreclose coming back. Frankly, I can't imagine lurking. My mouth would never stay closed for long.

FD,

I enjoyed your posting.
Thanks for the financial help that I received from your posts and I will miss your input.

Free to canoe

FinanceDude, your insights and knowledge have been precious. Seeing your count of posts probably stunned you, but all that I have read were very valuable. Please PM me if I post a finance question that you have thoughts about.

Miss you very much, The Brat

Aw shucks, I'll miss you FD. :(

Stay well, and thank you!

If you are leaving to go play golf, I understand.;) Hey....I'm approaching my 4,000th post. But I already play golf.......oh well. I'll keep on posting my meaningless comments.

Best of luck!

I will miss you .I always enjoyed your posts and truthfully if we lived closer I would have used you for financial advice even if you liked Sarah P . .I would still trust your advice .

Sorry to see you go, but this is one reason why I have only 1000+ posts to my name after being here for 5 years. This is a forum I want to continue to visit, so I want to avoid burn out.

If we all quit posting once we've said our piece, this forum would be a ghost town.

Betcha can't quit...:cool:

Sorry to see you go, but this is one reason why I have only 1000+ posts to my name after being here for 5 years. This is a forum I want to continue to visit, so I want to avoid burn out.

Wait. Am I repeating myself?

Back
Top Bottom