Forbes World's most powerful people list

EEeeexxxxxxxcellent! Note that I've once again managed to stay off the list - proves my stealth mode is superior to even that of the head of the Sinaloa drug cartel.

OTOH, the inventor of this forward thinking device isn't on the list either - inexplicable. The brilliance of a device that can be used in an emergency situation should have garnered her some instant power and position. I mean really - undefined emergency occurs, first thing you shout is "Emergency - whip off your bra"!
Bra-Mask Could Save Your Life | Elena Bodnar

Hmmm...I didn't make it either.

Interesting that the Google founders are #5, not sure what that says.

I notice that I not only failed to make the cut but I am not related to anyone on this list. Whatever will I do? Oh, woe is me.

I was surprised to see Putin at #3. Who said the cold war is over?

Hmmm...I didn't make it either.

Interesting that the Google founders are #5, not sure what that says.

What that says is that one of the Google founders and Tom Brady are doing slightly better than I am. I wonder if I can send them a note asking for donations based on fellow alumni status. :)

OTOH, the inventor of this forward thinking device isn't on the list either - inexplicable. The brilliance of a device that can be used in an emergency situation should have garnered her some instant power and position. I mean really - undefined emergency occurs, first thing you shout is "Emergency - whip off your bra"!
Bra-Mask Could Save Your Life | Elena Bodnar
She explained that she came up with the idea in 1986 after the Chernobyl nuclear accident and wanted a safety product that was "simple, economical, and always on you."

Not necessarily....

I see the problem - she ignored the safety concerns of half the world's population. Why didn't she also invent the "jock-mask"?

....on second thought, never mind.

I see the problem - she ignored the safety concerns of half the world's population. Why didn't she also invent the "jock-mask"?

Tsk. must be too early - its a twofer REWahoo. Couples survive. Not something silly like wearing it as earwarmers. (and that's not to say that ever happens around here or nuttin)
moz-screenshot-1.png
boccace_decameron_1425-50_Grise.jpg

Whew! Am I ever glad that you had second thoughts!

-- RIta

I'm shocked, shocked, let me tell you, to see Silvio Berlusconi on the list. I mean, the guy has zero credibility. He is a misogynist, a well dressed, hair dyed penis in a limo.

I have actually met #23, Li Ka Shing. That's as close as I am ever going to get!

I'm shocked, shocked, let me tell you, to see Silvio Berlusconi on the list. I mean, the guy has zero credibility. He is a misogynist, a well dressed, hair dyed penis in a limo...

C'mon now Meadbh, don't hold back - what do you really think of Silvio?

Back
Top Bottom