What an inspirational story. I hope this guy takes advantage of his opportunities

I saw this story on the news tonight. It's very inspiring.

Hopefully he will make financial amends to anyone he may have stolen from during his "bad" times. I just briefly caught the various crimes he committed when he high etc., seems like there was quite a list. Boy, he has a great speaking voice.

i find this a fascinating story. mr. williams has a spectacular voice and i wish him the best. it is surreal to see him dirty and unkemp in that insulated jump suit with wild hair that doesn't look like it was cut in a year and hear that velvet smooth voice doing a voice over!

there is another side to this story and it is not as promising as hus rags to riches discovery appears. mr. williams is an alcoholic, drug addict and is homeless. this is not exactly a good life style and now like someone who hasn't had 2 dimes to rub together and wins $10M in a lottery mr williams now finds himself in a new and unknow world. money is going to flow into his hands like water over niagara falls. how well will he manage this new found wealth and fame? the history of lottery winners says very poorly. also being an alcoholic and drug addict what temptations will he face with more money than he knows what to do with? he was on tv meeting with his mother who he has not seen in many years and frankly it was creepy - he kept calling her mommy.

i hope i am wrong but my guess is that mr. williams will not handle fame and money well and may well be homeless or dead in very short order. :(

Well he said he has been clean for two years. Even people with terrific resumes have had a hard time finding jobs in Ohio for the last few years, so I can't blame him for struggling recently.

Well he said he has been clean for two years. Even people with terrific resumes have had a hard time finding jobs in Ohio for the last few years, so I can't blame him for struggling recently.

Actually, when it was brought up on the radio here... there were only 400 or so hits on the video..... by the time the finished it was millions...

One of the radio announcers said that this guy, who was into drugs, booze etc. etc. will get a job and there are many unemployed radio personalities that never did what he did looking for work...

I would much rather hire someone who had not done what he did.... sure, he turned his life around and I am happy for him... but there are many many more who never had to turn it around and still unemployed... I feel sorry for them more than this guy...

Back
Top Bottom