And you optimists thought there was a pony in there...

Hard to tell if he's referring to the crime scene or the quality of the investigation.

It's hard to imagine how you could build a manure pile that high without a loading dock or a full-size excavator...

Reminds me of the news story of a zookeeper who, in attempting to treat an elephant for constipation, stuck his arm "in there". The elephant let loose and the guy suffocated in the result.

What a way to go....

I think what's truly bizarre is horses, dead or alive, in Gary. The ex-steel town, went down the skids years ago, was the murder capital of the US.

This reminds me of a joke

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It departed too late in the season, and it was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While lying there frozen, a cow wandered by and crapped right on top of him, covering him with cow dung.

The bird lay frozen there in the pile of cow dung, but soon he began to warm up. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, soon was able to extract his head from the dung pile, and to celebrate began to sing for joy.

A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat saw the bird’s head sticking out of the cow dung, jumped on him, pulled him out of the dung pile and ate him for lunch.

Moral of the story:

(1) Not everyone who sh!ts on you is your enemy

(2) Not everyone who gets you out of sh!t is your friend

(3) And when you're in deep sh!t, it's best to keep your mouth shut and your head down!

Back
Top Bottom