How many titles of Beatles songs can you find?

Bottom left-hand corner - the construction worker carrying that big load of tools - "Carry That Weight" from Abbey Road. Thanks to my friend again for that one.

Keep your hands off my baby: the two women with babies and a stroller (why does the kid have a bag of $?)

My friend also suggested that the kid in the stroller could be Bungalow Bill, from the lyric, "In case of accidents he always took his mom".

I was thinking 'Can't Buy Me Love' but I don't think it's right because the baby doesn't fit.

Ahh, a co-worker just suggested Baby You're A Rich Man. I think that's it, but I can't take credit.

This entire thread has been a thoroughly enjoyable reduction in my productivity today.

I was thinking 'Can't Buy Me Love' but I don't think it's right because the baby doesn't fit.

Ahh, a co-worker just suggested Baby You're A Rich Man. I think that's it, but I can't take credit.

This entire thread has been a thoroughly enjoyable reduction in my productivity today.
Brilliant - that's definitely it. Please thank your co-worker for putting that one to rest!

My friend just told me that although the guy with the "Not Dead" sign is probably a reference to the "Paul is dead" theory, it's also a direct reference to the song "I'm Only Sleeping".

OK, my friend (who is also a DJ) is getting into high gear now. She said that the guy digging next to the "Fixing A Hole" guy represents the song "Dig It" (from "Let It Be").

I'm all out of ideas, but my friend is still coming up with them. The truck on the Long And Winding Road has "Piggies" on the side (from The White Album)

Day Tripper: the figure in the lower right corner with the bundle on a stick
Birthday: the gift and the picnic with the birthday cake and candles just above
All together now: the two guys just to the left with limbs tangled
We can work it out: several guys on the left, especially the sweaty one
Sergeant Pepper's lonely hearts club band: the lonely looking guy with little hearts on his jeans who sits and plays the guitar with a few coins in his case
Keep your hands off my baby: the two women with babies and a stroller (why does the kid have a bag of $?)
Ticket to ride: the booth marked Entrance
Drive my car: the yellow car (VW Beetle?) on the long & winding road at the top
Thanks for "violating" the expectation of submitting one answer per post, so that others could have an opportunity to play along. :(
Did anyone notice that the "Hello, Goodbye" reference (one guy approaching the other while the other waves goodbye) could also be a reference to.... guess.

Thanks for "violating" the expectation of submitting one answer per post, so that others could have an opportunity to play along. :(
While I only posted one song per post, but posted so many of them, it probably drove everyone else bonkers. My apologies - I don't know what got into me yesterday, but I couldn't stop thinking about that picture. :blush:

The 2 birds in the window above the store - I said that they could represent "Blackbird", but now I'm wondering if "And Your Bird Can Sing" is more appropriate.

Still thinking about an alternate meaning for the "Hello Goodbye" guys.

Fixed it for you.

Thanks for [-]"violating" [/-]relaxing [-]the expectation [/-]Birdie Num Mums' self imposed policy of submitting one answer per post, so that others could have an opportunity to play along. :dance:

Others have played along just fine, I think.

Back
Top Bottom