Favorite song for sax

Htown Harry

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
'Cause an early retiree just can't have too much sax...

Funk/Bebop Extravaganza. As an extra bonus he breaks out the bass clarinet at around the 6:10 mark. I love Chris Potter!

Is this a trick question ?

I like to listen to Sade anytime bumping uglies might be in my future, just saying !

Problem now is I am so conditioned that anytime I hear a song by Sade I get an election, which can be embarrassing, especially in tight quarters, like an elevator or check out line at Walmart.

Hey it's Sunday morning and I'm only working on my first cup of coffee, so please excuse my warped sense of humor !

Last edited:
I've always liked Rudy Pompilli's sax on this one:

Thank you for clarifying. As mentioned in the past, English is not my native tongue. I appreciate your help.
The saxophone ("sax" for short) is a musical instrument. People are posting their favorite sax music.

You're welcome. :) The pictures below show a saxophone.

Attachments

• sax.jpg
    sax.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 45
  • manwsax2.jpg
    manwsax2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Here is one of my favorites.

Solo starts at 2:24

Sax, and a Twinkie... pure Americana! :cool: Sooo many great sax players, so hard to pick.

And the Sax and Trumpet are two instruments that seem to be made for each other:

And another nice cooperation off the same album:

And yes, there ARE great female sax players! The person who posted this to youtube reversed the billing, Candy Dulfer should have been listed first. Title song for a Dutch movie:

Back
Top Bottom