Blocked content and redirects

Semiretired2008

Recycles dryer sheets
This only started yesterday, but now I am getting Mcafee blocking ads with potentially dangerous links and Firefox preventing redirects. Before, I got ads on the initial page, but when I signed in they went away, but now they are on both sides...

Has something been changed?

I have just upgraded to Firefox 15 and Mcafee also just upgraded their software - so this is either a change on your side or they are just more sensitive. I am not getting it on other forums - including the RV forum...

I also use McAfee & the same version of Firefox but haven't noticed anything like that.

I don't know. It just seems to be blocking one ad. If the ads are google generated then they could be different for different folks if not then it could be the sensitivity that mcafee is set at on my computer. It was not doing it before I updated to the latest version a few days ago... The Early Ret Forum is not blocked and is showing green so no problem - it seems to only be the one ad...

I don't know. It just seems to be blocking one ad. If the ads are google generated then they could be different for different folks if not then it could be the sensitivity that mcafee is set at on my computer. It was not doing it before I updated to the latest version a few days ago... The Early Ret Forum is not blocked and is showing green so no problem - it seems to only be the one ad...

I'm sure the ads are "Google sensitive" so yours will be different from mine.

Back
Top Bottom