Hi, from SC -- 12/31/13!

PRSC

Dryer sheet wannabe
Hello,

I am a long time ER.org lurker finally getting the courage to introduce myself. I plan to ER at the end of this year after almost 33 years at the same megacorp. :D

My DH ER'ed several years ago so I will be joining him in this venture. We relocated from the expensive northeast to SC 4 years ago in anticipation of retiring.

I have learned so much from the people on this forum. I wanted to say a big THANK YOU!

PRSC

Welcome from the Lowcountry. Glad to have you say hello! Hope you are enjoying the nice weather--it is supposed to be peak week for the leaf peeping in the upstate!

Thanks Michael: I actually consider myself the class of 2014 since my next chapter will begin in 2014.

Sarah: Thanks. I am in the Lowcountry of SC too. A little further south of you (Port Royal) and loving it here!

Nice place! We get away south toward Beaufort every now and again, less so now that we've sold the boat. And I do like an excuse to go to Savannah with the girls!

Four years must mean you've gotten accustomed to the summer, eh? :)

Is that considered upstate or outstate or something? I think it's mountains, upstate, and low country? SC is confusing...........:)

Lowcountry is the coast, dude. ;)
Upstate is Greenville.
Midstate is Columbia.
You gotta get that straight if you are ever coming home to your roots, you know.

And who knows exactly what to call Fort Mill!

Back
Top Bottom