A Short Dumbell Work Out DVD?

nico08

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi. I am trying to find a DVD or locate videos online that ideally meet the following conditions:

Low cost or free.
Work out routines that last between 10 and 20 minutes.
Ideally the media would be a DVD but if necessary, I could use my Roku device or a laptop computer.
I have VERY basic cable, so cable channels that have workout routines are not really a possibility.
I would like a workout routine that combines both cardio and strength training at the same time.

Any ideas?

Hi. I am trying to find a DVD or locate videos online that ideally meet the following conditions:

Low cost or free.
Work out routines that last between 10 and 20 minutes.
Ideally the media would be a DVD but if necessary, I could use my Roku device or a laptop computer.
I have VERY basic cable, so cable channels that have workout routines are not really a possibility.
I would like a workout routine that combines both cardio and strength training at the same time.

Any ideas?

You could try the FitnessBlender workouts. They have their own YouTube channel for free here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender

They have HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts. Those, for the most part, meet your short timeframe requirement. Doesn't look like they really include weights but they use your body weight for the strength training. You can do a lot with just your body weight.

They also have kettlebell workouts that I've used in the past. Most are a bit longer than 20 minutes but not too bad. I like the kettlebell routines because they have the weight aspect but also really get you huffing and puffing.

Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom