Empty spreadsheets?

Lynn Z

Confused about dryer sheets
When I downloaded the spreadsheets today, they were blank. Is this a known problem?

That was a pretty rude response. I thought there was only one set of spreadsheets that could be downloaded--the ones you can get on the results page if you check the box on the Investigate tab. If there are others or if my question was too vague, there are nicer ways of saying so.

What's a spreadsheet without cells?

Need a good geeky punchline.

That was a pretty rude response. I thought there was only one set of spreadsheets that could be downloaded--the ones you can get on the results page if you check the box on the Investigate tab. If there are others or if my question was too vague, there are nicer ways of saying so.

Actually, it wasn't. I get spreadsheets from all over the place.

I'm sure you can get past it.

I'm not sure anyone knew what you were talking about. But now that you mention the "Investigate" tab, I'm assuming FireCalc. I'm getting blank sheets too.

The thread is in the Firecalc Support forum, so that probably should've been obvious. But it's nice to be specific in posts, because a lot of people (like me) probably use the "get new posts" function and don't really pay attention to what forum threads are in.

... a lot of people (like me) probably use the "get new posts" function and don't really pay attention to what forum threads are in.

+1. Or the "portal". I rarely notice what category a post is in.

-ERD50

The thread is in the Firecalc Support forum, so that probably should've been obvious. But it's nice to be specific in posts, because a lot of people (like me) probably use the "get new posts" function and don't really pay attention to what forum threads are in.

+1 for me... I get all new ones and just pick the ones that sound good... I was curious about 'the spreadsheets'..... but had the same question as steelyman (BTW, I do not think his response was 'rude'.... blunt, but not rude)...

+ steelyman's response was not near as rude as Lynn Z's reply to steelyman's response. Talk about how to make a bad first impression.

Now that we know a problem does exist with Firecalc, has anybody sent a pm to a mod or administrator ?

When I downloaded the spreadsheets today, they were blank. Is this a known problem?

Hi - I've submitted a link to this thread and description of the problem to the help desk.

Rodi

Hi Lynn - please try again, I believe that we have this working now :)

Thank you, Janet. The spreadsheets are working again!

Back
Top Bottom