James Lange Book: Retire Secure, 3rd Edition Available for Shipping Cost Only

jdmorton

Recycles dryer sheets
I saw a thread on this over at the Bogleheads.com forum. Several posters there said the previous editions were "Bogle-like" in philosophy. I ordered the book and was charged the shipping cost of $7.95. The book is priced at $24.95. You have to click on the order button on this page to get to the order page. It is on this page that you type in the promo code of Bogle to get the deal. When I went to place my order, it had pre-filled in 2 for the quantity. I had to manually change it to 1.

In that same thread some posters said an e-book edition was available as well. I have several financial e-books, but am finding out I prefer hard copy versions as I like to re-read certain portions and find scrolling around on a Kindle is not my cup of tea.

Anyway, I thought some of you might be interested.

Yes, Jim Lange does have his own financial company (Lange Financial Group) and you can order his financial DVDs and e-newsletter all for a cost when you check out. But, I figure most posters here can resist such selling efforts if they put their mind to it :).

https://cl111.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showProductDetail?productId=28

Appreciate the heads up,
I have his Roth book sitting on the to read pile.

Thank you JD. You never know where you can pick up a bit of useful information. The book for $7.95 should be worth the price of admission. Doubt I would have bought it for $24.95 plus shipping.

Perfect timing! Thanks for the tip off. I am in the process of figuring out if Roth conversions make sense for us. Now would be a good time to do some converting, with the markets down for the moment. Also wanting to convert what I can now before moving to a higher tax state in a few years.

Thanks pre ordered on iBooks should be available October 1st

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Thanks for the tip! Ordered it for $7.95 shipping only on 8/31 and it arrived 9/5. Hardcover, even!

Just ordered it. I don't buy books anymore (use library), so I made an exception here.

Thank you for the info! Not sure why, but my shipping cost was only $7.25...guess my copy could have seventy cents less usable info :cool:

Oops! Shipping was $7.25. Guess I'd better get my annual eye exam scheduled - must need new glasses!

Thanks, evidently the promo code still works as I just ordered a copy.

Actually. I'm the one who needs to have an eye exam - I mistook the 2 for a 9. I'll just blame it on my "floaters";).

Back
Top Bottom