Today's my Last Day

foxfirev5

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Well I just concluded my exit interview. Over the phone while filling boxes for FedEx. Everything is ending on a high note as I was hoping.
I'd like to thank everyone on this forum who has helped greatly with the process. When I joined in March 2009 (remember those days?) I wondered if this would ever happen.
Now I think it's about time to unwind and let it all soak in.
All the best to you all and thanks again.:dance:

WOO HOO!!!! Congratulations. Welcome to the [-]rest[/-] best of your life.

omni

Congrats and I am glad to hear it all went smooth. Now go enjoy the next chapter!

Congrats, unwind and enjoy your new found freedom!

Outstanding! Congratulations. How are you going to celebrate?

Thanks. We've got a road trip planned for next week. Running down to Key West with stops in NC for our Grandsons 4th birthday and a stop in PA to visit DM on the way back.

Well I just concluded my exit interview. Over the phone while filling boxes for FedEx. Everything is ending on a high note as I was hoping.
I'd like to thank everyone on this forum who has helped greatly with the process. When I joined in March 2009 (remember those days?) I wondered if this would ever happen.
Now I think it's about time to unwind and let it all soak in.
All the best to you all and thanks again.:dance:

Congrats - today is my last day as well.

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!! Enjoy your new found freedom. :dance: :dance:

congrats

Attachments

• 59631243.jpg
    59631243.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 257
At the end of my first day, I am amazed at how much more relaxed I feel. Husband and I still find ourselves laughing for no particular reason. It is glorious.

CONGRATULATIONS!! :clap: :dance: :clap:

What a wonderful post to read. It's great to set a goal, work for it, and finally achieve that goal.

It may take a while to unwind but the process is fun too. :D

CONGRATS! Now comes the FUN part

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Day 3 - Everyone keeps asking about how it feels to be retired - but I don't feel any different (yet). Although, I am getting used to not having 50 emails by 6am.........

Way to go you two. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Congrats!! Yippee and way to go! I am right behind you, 18 more work days!

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom