2016 done!!

Lloydwtaylor

Dryer sheet wannabe
Hello my wife and I just retired after 33 years in public education on July 1. We sold our home in NJ and move to DE beaches on the same day to our home we built 7 years ago. Getting adjusted to "the new normal" and enjoying the beach and lots of visitors this summer.

Good for you and welcome to the club - :)

Congratulations. Hope we hear more about this next stage of your life.

Wonderful!
My spouse and I are right behind you. We'er in South Jersey and contemplating DE area for the real estate tax relief. Don't think we are gona keep the NJ house too long after we retire. What beach are you near in DE? I've been down to Rehoboth but don't know too many other beach areas in DE.
Enjoy your retirement!

Wonderful!
My spouse and I are right behind you. We'er in South Jersey and contemplating DE area for the real estate tax relief. Don't think we are gona keep the NJ house too long after we retire. What beach are you near in DE? I've been down to Rehoboth but don't know too many other beach areas in DE.
Enjoy your retirement!

We are just south of Rehoboth but 3 miles inland. After living through Sandy that is close enough. Tons of building going on down here all filled with transplants who want to be near the beach. My real estate taxes for the year are $1100

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

We are just south of Rehoboth but 3 miles inland. After living through Sandy that is close enough. Tons of building going on down here all filled with transplants who want to be near the beach. My real estate taxes for the year are $1100

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Oh that sounds close enough to me too. Would be nice to bike to the beach, but not be in harms way. We're hoping to get down to Reboboth next weekend for a day trip. We'll go a litter further to explore. Then fight the traffic back home to NJ.

Back
Top Bottom