3 beeps can't find

How much time elapses between the 3 beep warnings?

FOUND IT!

Remove all the smoke detectors, waited hours, suddenly, beep beep beep.

Plugged in - but otherwise not in use at the time - it was my w*rk laptop. It is new and does not beep on boot or anything so I don't know why exactly but I CAN STOP LOOKING YAY. It can be 14 hours between beeps which makes no sense at all but as it is leaving my life soon IDGAF.

THANK YOU ALL.

That's great!

Was afraid you'd eventually have to remove/uninstall every piece of equipment out of your house to find it:)

:clap:
glad you found it, but why would a laptop be beeping?

Yay!!!

I’m so glad that you found the offender.
I never would have thought about a laptop randomly beeping.

:clap:
glad you found it, but why would a laptop be beeping?

IDK. I can see beeping at boot if some issue but this is just sitting there waiting to be used (and plugged in so not a battery warning).

That's great!

Was afraid you'd eventually have to remove/uninstall every piece of equipment out of your house to find it:)

So was I!

Last edited:
This is very disappointing! I was enjoying this thread so much! But like all good mysteries, the tale must end. :(:(

Last edited:
Great,

Maybe someone in your IT pranked with some setting, like the little speaker prank played on me:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Because that just doesn't sound right for random beep beep.

FOUND IT!

Remove all the smoke detectors, waited hours, suddenly, beep beep beep.

Plugged in - but otherwise not in use at the time - it was my w*rk laptop. It is new and does not beep on boot or anything so I don't know why exactly but I CAN STOP LOOKING YAY. It can be 14 hours between beeps which makes no sense at all but as it is leaving my life soon IDGAF.

THANK YOU ALL.

Woohoo! I am so glad you found it. I have been looking every day and giving my husband updates lol. Definitely a sign you need to give work the heave-ho.

You guys are great thank you. Made me laugh. You should have seen me running around the house looking.

Back
Top Bottom