AARP discounts

Yep. I wonder if AARP realizes this sort of sleazy behavior only reinforces the low opinion many of us have of their organization.
Maybe I'll write them a note about this. Maybe I'll enclose a very high rez screen capture of this page so they can see what I'm talking about (hopefully about 10 MB of data--they might need to see the details of the fonts). To be sure they get it, maybe I'll send the same thing to their "contact us" link on their web page. I'm sure they'll want to take action quickly, so I'll keep reminding them about this every 30 minutes until they send me a human-authored reply.
Maybe others will do the same thing.

Of the last six visits to ol' William's profile, three are moderators. Maybe he's asked them for help with the PM software.

Interesting how their pathetic attempt to generate support has just led to more AARP-bashing. Normally I'd think there's no such thing as bad publicity but this doesn't seem destined to send a slew of eager subscribers their way.

Maybe it's not such a good idea after all to spam on a SEO-maximized discussion board.

Hey, maybe they could try Bogleheads next!

Yep. I wonder if AARP realizes this sort of sleazy behavior only reinforces the low opinion many of us have of their organization.
So do I. I wonder if they realizing that by pushing their AARP benefits and discounts in such a slimy fashion that we don't consider AARP membership a good idea. Or that perhaps we think AARP is slimy, underhanded and maybe even evil.

Considering that AARP discounts are easily matched, or even outdone, by other discounts - why would someone associate with such a sleazy bunch?

Of course more than 50% of the organizations revenues comes from royalties paid by the advertisers eager for our business. Only 20% comes from membership dues. I guess AARP wants to be our pimp.

[okay you little Google webcrawling spiders, come and get it boys]

Back
Top Bottom