ACA Enrollment Questions

I got my BCBS cards today and my Humana (Dental) cards last week. I was able to set up my online account with Humana with no issues. But BCBS wants a PIN # that I have not been able to get via the internet. Their website keeps saying "there is no such account" with my Member ID #.

I guess I will have to do it the old fashion way and call them. :(

I got my BCBS cards today and my Humana (Dental) cards last week. I was able to set up my online account with Humana with no issues. But BCBS wants a PIN # that I have not been able to get via the internet. Their website keeps saying "there is no such account" with my Member ID #.

I guess I will have to do it the old fashion way and call them. :(

I already did with the same issue. The policy doesn't go into effect until January 1st and the website won't allow registration until that time. Supposedly, it'll be good to go as of the 1st.

That is what the DW keeps telling me. We are going out of state on the 2nd for several weeks and I was wanting everything set up prior to that if possible.

I was able to register and enroll this morning onto the BCBS website ..... Was able to select a primary care physician. Everything seems to be 100% in good shape!

It worked!

I tried to register online this morning, but was not successful. How did you get your pin number?

I tried to register online this morning, but was not successful. How did you get your pin number?

BCBS of Florida didn't require a PIN number ....was able to sign in with the contract number, name, and date of birth.

After calling BCBSLA I found out the pin numbers will not be sent out until 7 days after the policy is activated.

Back
Top Bottom