Air Fryer Recalled

Recalls can be tough on both the manufacturer and the customer.

I had an item subject to a recall and was notified on March 9th.
I had to give them photos of it, and they said they would send a container for shipping it back to them.
Received the container on March 25th. Shipped it back to them next day, and was notified they received it today, the 31st. Now I have to wait "6 to 12 weeks for processing".

Since the "processing" in this case simply involves issuing me a gift certificate for something else from the same company, that seems a bit excessive.

My registration was approved 3/1. Email saying please verify address email (with no place to verify so I assume was just a visual inspection required).

I did select a white color fryer in my registration so maybe that's why taking longer. Their email said may take 8+ :( weeks . Been about 4 weeks for me thus far.
No email from them about verifying my address. I live in Canada (and I bought the fryer via amazon.ca.) Mine was black...

No email from them about verifying my address. I live in Canada (and I bought the fryer via amazon.ca.) Mine was black...

How long ago did you submit your recall registration? My registration got approved about a week after submission.

Just got an email about the air fryer recall.

The white color fryers are on backorder with a 2-4 month wait time. Black colors are available to ship in 2-4 weeks.

I had a choice to pick black or wait for white.

Drumroll .... I [-]stubbornly[/-] chose to wait and go with the white.

Hopefully, I'll be air frying again by labor day :popcorn:.

How long ago did you submit your recall registration? My registration got approved about a week after submission.
The registration was approved on March 7. I wonder how much longer I will have to wait until I hear back from them. Hopefully very soon. Mine is black, so there should be no wait once they get on with it.

The registration was approved on March 7. I wonder how much longer I will have to wait until I hear back from them. Hopefully very soon. Mine is black, so there should be no wait once they get on with it.

My registration was approved March 1. Didn't hear anything back since then until today. Was starting to worry if they forgot me.

Got another email today. When I check the recall status, the final confirmation now shows complete.

Took about 5 weeks from please verify address to confirmation complete. So, next step is having the air fryer shipped.

Patience is a virtue :popcorn:.

Good things come to those who wait!

Just got an email with tracking number for new white :dance: air fryer.

It's been 7 weeks and one day since my final approval, so I called COSORI to see what was going on, and they said that I should get a tracking number for a replacement in 6 to 8 weeks from the final approval, so they basically told me to wait patiently. They also told me to call back if I don't get the tracking number after eight weeks; they can then transfer me to their customer service desk so they can investigate further...

Last edited:
I'm the happy owner of a new COSORI air fryer of the color of my choosing.

The recall replacement fryer arrived today :dance:.

Making some banana bread as I type.

I hope that means I will be receiving a tracking number for my COSORI soon...

I hope that means I will be receiving a tracking number for my COSORI soon...

Took me about 9 weeks total from filling out recall claim to new fryer arriving.

Finally at the end of the 7th week, the status changes to "Shipment in Progress." No tracking number yet.

Just called COSORI, as it's been 8 weeks... or so I thought! Now, they tell me the 8 weeks is 8 weeks of business days (56 days (8x7) instead of 40 days (8x5)), so 8 weeks haven't passed yet. I was like what:confused: So basically, when they say 8 weeks, they mean 11 weeks and 2 days... Hmm... The rep also said that their inventory is very low for Canada and MX, so I probably won't get my replacement until the end of May or the beginning of June. My registration was approved on March 7th.

Oh well... I guess it is what it is...

Just called COSORI, as it's been 8 weeks... or so I thought! Now, they tell me the 8 weeks is 8 weeks of business days (56 days (8x7) instead of 40 days (8x5)), so 8 weeks haven't passed yet. I was like what:confused: So basically, when they say 8 weeks, they mean 11 weeks and 2 days... Hmm... The rep also said that their inventory is very low for Canada and MX, so I probably won't get my replacement until the end of May or the beginning of June. My registration was approved on March 7th.

Oh well... I guess it is what it is...

I got my air fryer shortly after the status went to shipment in progress. Hopefully, the 11 weeks and 2 days quotes is just a general statement for your case.

I hope so too!

I called, and now they tell me the shipment is being delayed as they can't manufacture the replacement machines fast enough. Mine will most likely ship in June or July... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom