All-time favorite Youtube clip

Hey Gumby, did you read that Jeb Corliss smacked into Table Mountain back in January and dropped 200 feet, breaking his legs? Whoa, that will take the shine off wanting to wingsuit! Yikes!

Hey Gumby, did you read that Jeb Corliss smacked into Table Mountain back in January and dropped 200 feet, breaking his legs? Whoa, that will take the shine off wanting to wingsuit! Yikes!

I saw that. He's obviously a guy who pushes boundaries. If you do that often enough, those boundaries push back.

Last edited:
This is pretty self explanatory, watch carefully what they do - but for our non German speaking friends - the dialog is as follows:

She: Say, Dad, how are you getting along with the I-pad we gave you?

He: Oh, just fine.

She: you mean you are ok with all the apps, etc.

He: yes, yes, just fine.

iPad - YouTube

Alan, that is too much! An entire generational commentary in 38 sec...

Keyboard cat. Makes me laugh so hard I can't breathe every time I see it.

Love Keyboard cat:) Funny how it's been used to highlight embarrassing gaffes, like this one:

Gosh what wonderful videos! The 2nd one with the man telling the dog about the food he was making had me laughing from start to finish, I added it as a favorite though I enjoyed most every one.

I have so many videos as favorites, I have them organized in folders according to the their categories. Within each folder I have several other folders with several to dozens of videos per folder. It is extensive. I'd love to post many but I'm not sure they would be interesting to you as some as rather odd.

Here's one I just love. I adore penguins and I am interested in the polar regions. The message at the end annoys me especially as this was done in Antarctica not the Arctic. be that as it may here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=SkY03n0_sD8&vq=medium

another one I like is:

Antarctica Time lapse: A Year on Ice - YouTube

Last edited:
This one of my favorites. It's GREAT to be ALIVE!
Be sure and full screen your monitor.

Mike Koglin - Hear Me - YouTube

And remember there's a whole world out there...Like "Where's Matt", said...

Also...Vermachuka...Soon as I retire from work in 1 year and 9 months...I am checking into working down in Antarctica for a season. For me it won't be work or a job...more like another adventure. My wife has given me the green light. Something I have always wanted to do but could not, since my job would not allow a leave of absence. Pretty soon, I no longer will be held back anymore with the job and having to work. I also have worked and lived up in the Arctic, too. I understand your thinking and being in the last wild places.

Last edited:
I have many 'favorite' videos saved to a folder. One, however, stands above the rest. It was posted by a fellow forum member several months ago.
Compliments of DFW_M5. "Change for a Dollar"

Change For A Dollar - YouTube

I have many 'favorite' videos saved to a folder. One, however, stands above the rest. It was posted by a fellow forum member several months ago.
Compliments of DFW_M5. "Change for a Dollar"
This is beautiful. In feeling, it reminds me of a German film from 20-25 years ago which carried the English Title "Wings of Desire".

Ha

Back
Top Bottom