All-time favorite Youtube clip

What a great thread. So many great clips and so many new favourites!

I have many, but here is a classic old ad with a sense of anticipation.....

Last edited:
T-Al's wedding vid reminded me of this one. I love it because it's full of love, music, friends, and dancing! What a great way to start out in life together.

I just stumbled on this one and find it hilarious because my Mom was exactly like that!

Last edited:

Reminds me of a story... Thought I'd share... True story..

A number of years ago 10+/-, a colleague purchased a new GM vehicle with On Star, including some free time with vehicle purchase. He was from the deep south, and despite having lived in the midwest for some 20+ years, he still had a noticeable accent. Which he refused to accept because all of his friends and family back home swore his accent was "gone". So he and his wife, who was also from that area with even more of an accent, were on a roadtrip. They're running late and decided to use OnStar to make a call, voice recognition was the only option, first time they tried it. He said they tried about 10 times, each of them, carefully enunciating, but couldn't place the call. We teased him about it, telling him he was too cheap, and needed to purchase the southern accent option. :)

Reminds me of a story... Thought I'd share... True story..

A number of years ago 10+/-, a colleague purchased a new GM vehicle with On Star, including some free time with vehicle purchase. He was from the deep south, and despite having lived in the midwest for some 20+ years, he still had a noticeable accent. Which he refused to accept because all of his friends and family back home swore his accent was "gone". So he and his wife, who was also from that area with even more of an accent, were on a roadtrip. They're running late and decided to use OnStar to make a call, voice recognition was the only option, first time they tried it. He said they tried about 10 times, each of them, carefully enunciating, but couldn't place the call. We teased him about it, telling him he was too cheap, and needed to purchase the southern accent option. :)

Great story! I have a feeling you'll apprciate this old video...

You Bet Your Life - Definitely From the South - YouTube

Last edited:
Not funny, just amazing to watch these 2 contortionists:

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]http://www.jokeroo.com/bin/player.swf?5f9f_f369[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom