Amazon.com store credit card (5% rewards)

I'm waiting for the physical card so that I can have the acct number needed to register online. Then I'll set up autopay. I have been holding off ordering anything until then. I need some tires for my bike, or something for something, come on already! :whistle:

You can pay on the automated phone like while you're waiting....manually a month at a time.

I'm waiting for the physical card so that I can have the acct number needed to register online. Then I'll set up autopay. I have been holding off ordering anything until then. I need some tires for my bike, or something for something, come on already! :whistle:
I was able to use it to order stuff at Amazon before I got anything in the mail. The card was automatically added to my account.

I was able to use it to order stuff at Amazon before I got anything in the mail. The card was automatically added to my account.

Same here. The fake card and paperwork was shredded when it arrived. No need for it.

I tried to set up autopay but needed the full card number to register at Synchronicity. And was advised that I would need to wait for the card in order to see the whole acct number. I realize the acct is active already. I just didn't want to order something and then have the pay cycle close and the bill come due before I set up autopay. It isn't a big deal and probably wouldn't even happen anyway. Just thought I'd wait until it was all taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom