Annual Performance Review

This time of year was always the racking and stacking of employees against quotas that they said were only guidelines. Right. Giving the reviews to employees in Feb and the hardest ones were for those you thought earned a higher rating but were knocked down due to the racking and stacking process against your objections.

As far as retirement, we are good financially, have planned 3 trips for next year, grandkids are awesome and both still in good health

Most importantly we are on the right side of the grass. We recently went to a funeral and I walked over to see were the plots we bought were. I told my wife to take a picture as I laid down so I could post it with the caption ;"still on the right side of the grass". She was not pleased and refused saying it was highly inappropriate. Oh well :)

This time of year was always the racking and stacking of employees against quotas that they said were only guidelines. Right. Giving the reviews to employees in Feb and the hardest ones were for those you thought earned a higher rating but were knocked down due to the racking and stacking process against your objections.

As far as retirement, we are good financially, have planned 3 trips for next year, grandkids are awesome and both still in good health

Most importantly we are on the right side of the grass. We recently went to a funeral and I walked over to see were the plots we bought were. I told my wife to take a picture as I laid down so I could post it with the caption ;"still on the right side of the grass". She was not pleased and refused saying it was highly inappropriate. Oh well :)

All kinds of thoughts came to me when I read the quote. Like: What? Oh I see. Hmmm...could be the sunny side or the top side or does grass grow down too? Also .... one could be dead and still on the right side of the grass (in an urn for instance, or sprinkled about in a favorite place). Clearly you married a wife with good sense. :);)

That sounds like DW's sister, or at least her cousin. DW would be horrified if I were to suggest such a thing. I kind of like the idea so next time I'll bring a camera, a tripod, and a remote control for the shutter. She won't have to know.:)

Up a fraction from previous all-time high, which was at the end of '21 and early-early in '22. It was all downhill from there, until November of this year! (31 Dec. '23 today. Sunday.)

Back
Top Bottom