Anyway to extend razor blade life?

For the last 2-3 years I have been buying my razor blades on Ebay. You can typically buy quantities of 25 - 100 at prices much lower than even warehouse type stores.
I'm going to have to try that. After 20+ years I'm starting to have trouble finding the generic twin-blade versions of the old Atras.

I think going from a twin blade to a triple would just raise my odds of self-mutilation by 50%. My "close shaves" only last for 12 hours out of every 72-96...

Wow...I've seen some of those atra razors selling "new in box" next to the boxed action figures in collectibles stores.

Sure you cant get sensor excels for the same price or less?

Man, and I thought my razor handle started looking a little funky after 3-4 years... ;)

i haven't put a blade to my face in about 15 or 20 years. hated double blades; didn't like the idea of cutting hairs below the skin. and just putting a razor to your face doesn't seem all that smart anyway, unless of course you actually like bleeding. so once a week i tone it all down with an electric trimmer, like the barber uses on hair. that way no blade touches my face and i get to keep my stubble which gives me that handsome rugged look. it's always 5-o'clock somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom