Beer is good medicine... especially for women.

So you want a one sixpack lady or a two sixpack lady? With good bones of course.

Beer is good medicine...

Your preaching to the choir.
img_902039_0_0ff25d720d269205de68fc80b5a9b3e4.gif

Cool! I'm a drug company! Woohoo, send me money for no good reason at all!

Another good reason to continue.

Brewer, my son just started a new brew. He is making a Stout this time.
His last one was a wheat. It turned out really good.
I may be enjoying his new hobby more than he is :LOL:.
And maybe more than I should, but my conscience hasn't been able to win yet.
Steve

Another good reason to continue.

Brewer, my son just started a new brew. He is making a Stout this time.
His last one was a wheat. It turned out really good.
I may be enjoying his new hobby more than he is :LOL:.
And maybe more than I should, but my conscience hasn't been able to win yet.
Steve

Neat. When the hot weather comes try making a sweet stout flavored with vanilla. Nothing wrong with an ice cream beer float...

Heck I learned as a young lad it was good to give the ladies beer. Pfft nothing new here.:whistle:

If beer is good for my bones, I can now give up my daily calcium pills and take up beer guzzling..yeahhhhh!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

I guess I'll have to sacrifice my bones for my heart and stick with the red wine(love Pinot Noirs) and Cosmopolitans(cranberry juice). I like a beer once in awhile on a hot day, but I have never cultivated a taste for it. My favorite is an India Pale Ale when I do drink it.

Audrey's rules of libations with food carefully developed over several years of personal taste tests. Only libations with known health benefits thank you very much!:

• Lamb - Spanish Tempranillo or Rioja
  • Steak - Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Tomato-sauced dish - Sangiovese or Chianti
  • Appetizers (cheeses, crackers, paté, cold cuts, roasted veggies, etc.) - A good intense Red Blend from the Pacific NW
  • Seafood/Fish/Salmon/Smoked fish - dark malty beer
  • Spicy Mexican or Italian food - hoppy bitter beer (India Pale Ale or thereabouts)

Audrey

Audrey's rules of libations with food ....Audrey

These are almost exactly the same pairing that I tend to favor except I do not care for lamb much and generally drink Spanish reds without food. I generally drink dark beers without food as well; but, I am definitely going to try pairing them with some smoked salmon this weekend since that does sound good.

• Spicy Mexican or Italian food - hoppy bitter beer (India Pale Ale or thereabouts)
Oops - I made an error in that last one - it should be "Spicy Mexican or Indian food - hoppy bitter beer (India Pale Ale or thereabouts)"

Audrey

Back
Top Bottom