Being forced out

Thanks 2b

Yes visit to the emergency yes been there done that! That does suck. The family is looking at you on what did you do to my DH or DS.

I guess I will take a shot at putting everything down on the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Second the advice that taking a hard look at the expenses for any "financial adviser" is a good idea. Also, beware that many financial advisers are aware of the general advice that "fee only" advisers are more cost effective, so are beginning to call themselves "fee only" because they only work for an annual percentage assets under management fee (AUM) of 1% TO 2%. This is not the hourly fee only, that was meant by the term "fee only" and an AUM financial adviser is usually extravagantly expensive for what you get.

Second the advice that taking a hard look at the expenses for any "financial adviser" is a good idea. Also, beware that many financial advisers are aware of the general advice that "fee only" advisers are more cost effective, so are beginning to call themselves "fee only" because they only work for an annual percentage assets under management fee (AUM) of 1% TO 2%. This is not the hourly fee only, that was meant by the term "fee only" and an AUM financial adviser is usually extravagantly expensive for what you get.
Excellent point. 1-2% is extravagant for anything connected with finance. Over time, it cannot work.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom