Best cash back credit cards?

Although, I use my Citibank Aadvantage card for the airmiles mostly, I also have an Amex card (no annual fee) that pays you 1% back on the first $5000 annually and then 1.5 or 2% after that (can't remember). They also give bonus awards occassionaly for buying a certain amount of gas or groceries or dining out or whatever and I've picked up a few dollars there.

Also Citibank has a new card that will give you back 5% of purchases at gas stations (read the fine print), drug stores and grocery stores with no annual fee. This one sounds pretty good, except that (John Galt, I feel your pain LOL) they turned me down :-[. It appears that just because I have a Visa card with a $245,000 credit limit (ok and some others) that they think I have too much credit :eek:, even though they don't seem to mind that I charge everything (and pay it off monthly) on THEIR Citibank mastercard. Toooooo funnny.

Not quite the same thing, but PayPal has a money market account with debit card. I get reasonable returns on the MM balance, and 1.5% back on all purchases.

Can you post a link? I've looked around paypal.com, but I can't find it.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom