Best thing in life! help this cat retire early

jimukr194

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi,I am post this to anyone in tri-state NYC area . Have an abused sweet young(less than 1 yr old) black cat(white stripe) who was abused and nursed back to health. He is now very friendly,loves to be petted and very easy going. He needs a foster home or someone to adopt him ,because my building dont allow pets. If someone knows someone who might want him,let me know, Ill help get him adjusted .
thank you

Have you contacted your local SPCA to get it into their foster program? Are you sure it's a cat?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 48
Post a notice at your veterinarian's office.

And some are suckers for multiples. We have two cats and I am constantly telling the young wife that we may not take another (which usually occurs after she looks at the bulletin board in the vet's office).

And some are suckers for multiples. We have two cats and I am constantly telling the young wife that we may not take another (which usually occurs after she looks at the bulletin board in the vet's office).
Same out here-- there's a bunny-rescue hui that works with the veterinarians who are the first people called by the Humane Society or the police.

Back
Top Bottom