Book list

gayl

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
This isn't about the market going up or down or sideways. I need to figure out bonds. I am looking for a good reading list, I know there was one book recommended here but I'll be on the plane for 14 hours to Australia and 14 hours back. That's a long time to just look at it 3 by 5 screen on the back of somebody else's seat. So I'm thinking a couple of books should hold me through. What are your best recommendations on bond books?

Related: We travel internationally quite a bit and have long since given up carrying books. They are heavy and bulky. Instead, we both read on our tablets - Google Nexus 7s. They also double as email readers and for internet browsing when we have wifi. Amazon also has a line of e-reader tablets beginning well under $100.

Our local library has a pretty broad collections of e-books that can be borrowed for free. There are also many, many books in the public domain. And then there are purchased e-books. We can easily go on a trip with 5-10 books at a cost of the few ounces that the tablets weigh. Then we don't have to be so discriminating in selecting the exact right book. We just carry three or four and maybe completely read one or two of them.

These days, too, most long-haul airplane seats seem to have power outlets so battery life is not an issue.

This is one I found helpful:

51DVGQPFMQL._SX306_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom