Coffee flavored with real pine nuts

Chuckanut

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I enjoyed New Mexico piñon coffee for years. It was the only flavored coffee I would drink.

But, a few years back they stopped putting in the real roasted piñon nuts and instead use pine nut flavoring. They mentioned something about people with nut allergies. I’ll take them at their word. But, in my mind it’s now just another flavored coffee.

Does anybody now of a coffee roaster that still make this coffee using real piñon nuts?

Or does anybody add the roasted nuts themselves? It’s Christmas time and I miss my piñon nut coffee.

I enjoyed New Mexico piñon coffee for years. It was the only flavored coffee I would drink.

But, a few years back they stopped putting in the real roasted piñon nuts and instead use pine nut flavoring. They mentioned something about people with nut allergies. I’ll take them at their word. But, in my mind it’s now just another flavored coffee.

Does anybody now of a coffee roaster that still make this coffee using real piñon nuts?

Or does anybody add the roasted nuts themselves? It’s Christmas time and I miss my piñon nut coffee.
Now I know why the piñon coffee that I tried tastes like dirt to me and don’t drink it. I’m pretty sure I know which coffee company that is as they mentioned it on their faqs. I would like to find some real piñon coffee as well.

Back
Top Bottom