Come and Go at the Same Time

MasterBlaster

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
yes, Sex can kill you, US study shows...

Yes, sex can kill you, U.S. study shows - Yahoo! News--

They found people are 3.5 times more likely to get a heart attack or have sudden cardiac death when they are exercising compared to when they are not.
And they are 2.7 times more likely to get a heart attack when they are having sex or immediately afterward compared with when they are not. (These findings do not apply to sudden cardiac death because there were no studies looking at the link between sex and cardiac death.)

As a side note of particular interest to this forum, 70 year old Nelson Rockefeller (ex Governor NY and partial heir to J.D. Rockefeller's (standard oil fortune)) went this way, in the arms of a 27-year-old Megan Marshak.

Years ago, at the mega-corp where I was working, there was a nice-looking young lady rumored to have been widowed due to her husband dying during their lovemaking.

I could not believe the number of male co-workers who said they would love to have sex with her. I could never figure out if they were hoping to die, or what.:confused:

omni

yes, Sex can kill you, US study shows...
And the point is?

Is there a better way to go?

And why is it that more men go this way than women?

PS. I ask the last question because I remember how many female forum members seem so interested in this subject, as evidenced by the recent posts leading up to the poll about men's "portfolio".

omni550 said:
Years ago, at the mega-corp where I was working, there was a nice-looking young lady rumored to have been widowed due to her husband dying during their lovemaking.

I could not believe the number of male co-workers who said they would love to have sex with her. I could never figure out if they were hoping to die, or what.:confused:

omni

Men don't need a reason. It's all about the weinee...

And why is it that more men go this way than women?
Likely nothing more exotic than at a given age, men are quite a bit more likely to die from an MI than women are. It certainly isn't because women can't put on quite a ruckus.

Ha

Likely nothing more exotic than at a given age, men are quite a bit more likely to die from an MI than women are.
That makes sense. Just another one of the inequalities between the sexes.

It certainly isn't because women can't put on quite a ruckus
Judging from this forum, it's even more!

Attachments

• thumbnailCAGGJQX5.jpg
    thumbnailCAGGJQX5.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 146
Likely nothing more exotic than at a given age, men are quite a bit more likely to die from an MI than women are. It certainly isn't because women can't put on quite a ruckus.

Ha
Ruckus?

Hmmmmm...what does that rhyme with?.....hmmmmm...tick tock tick tock

Ah :facepalm:

Buck us?

:cool:

Ruckus?

Hmmmmm...what does that rhyme with?.....hmmmmm...tick tock tick tock

Ah :facepalm:

Buck us?

:cool:
haha-
Examples of RUCKUS

1. <the ruckus left one person with a sprained wrist>
  2. <quit creating such a ruckus—I'm trying to sleep
Sounds about right, doesn't it?

He died doing [-]what[/-] who he loved.

One of the Rockefellers died in the saddle.

Nelson Rockefeller
The former Vice President died in 1979 of a heart attack while having sex. But what makes Rockefeller’s death extra juicy is the fact that the woman under him when he died wasn’t his wife – it was his mistress Megan Marshak.

The talk about which sex enjoys sex more (is that an echo?) reminds me of this incidence.

It was an afternoon at a coffee shop, and I was sitting around BS'ing with my closest friend. We were both 17 and coming of age, hence the talk was of course most often about you know what.

My friend told me confidently that women would enjoy it more than men. I didn't and still don't know where he read this, but he said that nature made it so. Women had to go through the pain of labor, hence the pleasure had to be more for them, so that they would be willing to "cooperate".

In those days, girls were acting prim and chaste, so I did not quite believe my friend, although what he said made sense. Slowly, I have learned the truth, that he was right.

Anyway, nowadays, with contraception, there's all the pleasure and no risk of carrying a child. It surely explains why women are now so even more enthusiastic about this carnal leisure activity. They can be just as aggressive!

One of the Rockefellers died in the saddle.

Nelson Rockefeller
The former Vice President died in 1979 of a heart attack while having sex. But what makes Rockefeller’s death extra juicy is the fact that the woman under him when he died wasn’t his wife – it was his mistress Megan Marshak.

That's just got to suck...

That's just got to suck...
Not sure. How many 70 year old men get to sleep even once with a 28 year old woman? What did he get? Sex with a beautiful young woman, apparently more than once as she was described as his mistress.

What did he miss? A lot of nagging from "wife "Happy", a lot of doctors'appointments, perhaps prostate surgery or CABG, maybe a ventilator and trip to the ICU...

Ha

Back
Top Bottom