Confidence

Ripper, why do you think that America is freaked out? I'm sure not, and not many people here on the forum seem to be freaked out except you. You didn't answer - - Have you been listening to CNBC? (I haven't.) Is that where you got this idea? If you are listening to CNBC and that is what you are hearing, I'd suggest that you shut your TV off, or change the channel.
I'm not freaked out and sure the distinguished people on this forum is not freaked out. Maybe I meant to say people in general in this country is freaked out because they don't have a clue about investing.

I'm not freaked out and sure the distinguished people on this forum is not freaked out. Maybe I meant to say people in general in this country is freaked out because they don't have a clue about investing.

Oh, OK! I don't see it. But then I don't listen to CNBC like you do (I guess). Also, I have found through the years that it is helpful to take certain unsettling news stories with a grain of salt, because fear is the bread and butter of those writing/broadcasting news. CNBC seems to be especially aware of this.

Your initial post,
A famous line used in the inaugural address of FDR, "There is nothing to fear but fear itself." Let's get a grip America.
seems to make the assumption that people on this forum are afraid, since you are posting this here. Perhaps I misunderstood your rhetoric.

Last edited:
What is CNBC? Is that some kind of drug?

I see an up day tomorrow. Just guessing but nobody really knows nothing. Good Night.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom