Cookie Diet, Anyone?

CuppaJoe

Moderator Emeritus

Attachments

• 5161f8zWrTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    5161f8zWrTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 78
Wow, I am sooooo there!!! I gotta a package of Oreo cookies screaming my name!!! 3 Oreos = 160 calories!!! LOL!!! :D

I've never been a person who tried all of (or any of) the fad diets....and I won't start now either. I've found the best way to "diet" is to simply eat a bit smaller portion of whatever I want to eat. Our family doctor has been saying that for years! He always said that it's not so much 'what' you eat, as it is 'how much' you eat of it. It's about getting the "fork-to-mouth" disease under control! :)

So instead of eating a bunch of good ol' fried chicken and a little bit of salad, I'll eat some fried chicken and a big ol' salad. That way I'm eating what I want, I'm still getting a full tummy, but I'm eating more of the nutritious stuff and less of the other!

With that said....I think I'll go bake a big ol' batch of chocolate chip cookies, and give the 'cookie diet' a whirl!
food-smiley-016.gif

Goonie, that looks like the post of the month, mouth watering.:D And informative, only 160 calories.

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 62
  • chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg
    chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
This is worse than dh2b bringing home a box of Schwann's Silver Mint ice cream cones (chocolate waffle cones no less) the other night.
Now cut it out! :(

I'm not in the mood for cookies for some reason or other...

But there is a container of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream in the freezer....some chocolate syrup and strawberries in the fridge.....:blink:

Maybe you're off the hook, Freebird, here's another suspect in the cookie caper:

Attachments

• 310766592_7f9069fd9c.jpg
    310766592_7f9069fd9c.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1
:ROFLMAO::2funny:

You're on a roll Goonie, but watch the language, some of us have delicate ears (corny).

Attachments

• images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom