Discount codes

Corporate ORphan

Recycles dryer sheets
Anyone know a good site for discount codes to use while shopping on the interent? I used to have a good site but I can't find it anymore. It listed the discounts by store.

Thanks!

Retailmenot is one but if you are a regular internet shopper, you may want to have a RSS feed of fatwallet forums where folks post deals. If you go to the website of your choice (except Amazon) through Fatwallet, you get certain % of your purchase back. For e.g. I made a purchase of $159 on JCPenny through them on Thanksgiving and I got $7 as a cashback. Yeah, looks small amount but I am willing to get every penny back that I can get.
Just to give you an example, through this forum, I got a Norelco shaver for $18, regularly priced at $49. Even head of my current Norelco costs $29.

Retailmenot is one but if you are a regular internet shopper, you may want to have a RSS feed of fatwallet forums where folks post deals. If you go to the website of your choice (except Amazon) through Fatwallet, you get certain % of your purchase back. For e.g. I made a purchase of $159 on JCPenny through them on Thanksgiving and I got $7 as a cashback. Yeah, looks small amount but I am willing to get every penny back that I can get.
Just to give you an example, through this forum, I got a Norelco shaver for $18, regularly priced at $49. Even head of my current Norelco costs $29.

I use FW also and love the cashback program. It does add up if you remember to shop through it.

MichaelB said:
When I am buying I just do a search for the retailer and add the word "coupon". If there is a coupon available, it can usually be found in one of these three;

Free Coupons, coupon codes, online coupons and promotional codes - CouponCabin
http://www.retailmenot.com/
Online Coupons, Online Deals, Coupon Codes

Same here. I'm getting 50% the Christmas mypublisher photobooks I'll be making -- each hardcover book will be about $17. I just googled mypublisher coupon.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out. I am looking in particular for a discount code to use at Best Buy. I have some gift cards coming from there and want to use them on a projector. It was on sale on Black Friday weekend but I still hadn't gotten the gift cards yet so I couldn't buy it. Now its back up to regular price!:(

Back
Top Bottom